• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aphextwin07
with the exception of some of the the sneaks, this looks to be the most unimpressive F/W W+H collection yet. hopefully there's more to come.

+1 The bomber's cool, but is just a rehash of the S/S bomber from 2008 or 2009. The split tail parka is the star of the preview, but not really my style.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of photos that w+h didn't put up. When copying and pasting the links, noticed the number went up to 35 and I remember seeing different photos a few months ago when these were taken...like a full on shot of the hoodie/sweatpant jumpsuit with the high neck. Interested in seeing more...

Will want a pair of the charcoal sweatpants, wonder what the material is...
Not getting any of the outerwear, although the Bomber and Fishtail parka are def nice. But people have reported that those could be over $800 or even $1K, and that's too much.
Not a fan of the tie.
Jeans do look promising, but already a plethora of options for jeans...
Interested in seeing more of the shirts & wooly plaids.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Do you have any idea of sizing? Same as CP?

I wear a pretty popular size so I'll want to be able to pull the trigger quickly on these...

Originally Posted by Urijah1086
Any idea on how the washed denim will fit? I'm a sz 29 in the westpoint chino shorts...

I think it's a little early for both of these inquiries, that is unless Fok wants to let us in on how he sized his pre-orders...
devil.gif

for the sneakers...people have been speculating they're made in the same factory as CP and possibly similar construction/sizing? Is there any truth to this? Any links/articles/blogs?

re; denim...hope they make some small sizes in washed.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Damn, ugly outerwear and the one that I do like is way out of my budget (fishtail). Hoodies look awful (of those pictured), even worse than the 'color-blocked' ones of yore.

Only excited about the washed jeans and all of the pants, which is a first.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
The lighter of the two washed jeans looks really nice. Hell, I'll probably get both of the washed ones if the cut is right.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to thread ****, cause I like W+H, but you should seriously just kop these Geller jawnz right now instead
inlove.gif
One of the best purchases I've ever made.
1-697.jpg

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Sorry to thread ****, cause I like W+H, but you should seriously just kop these Geller jawnz right now instead
inlove.gif

One of the best purchases I've ever made.
1-697.jpg

was thinkin bout getting these a while ago. where to kop?

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lul. I think you might be a 44?
I got the last 44 at SSense. Aloha Rag has a 44 but their sale hasn't started.
Roden Gray has 46 and up but that pair isn't on sale.
Idk if anyone else got them.

Local_Disk

Reaction score
I think everything there is a replica/rehash and not inspired, but they are all done/made extremely well, which is why I like W+H in the first place.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a look at the complete collection earlier.

The pants are made of twill or, coated jersey, which is nice. There is also a very nice heavy coated jersey jacket that I preordered. As well as the black, it comes in olive. The matching pants are shown, and are in a similar material. The sneakers have a nice, slim, toebox. I'd say that they fit slightly bigger than Common Projects. I wear a size 43 in Common Projects, and ordered a 43 in the all white lows (which I liked more than the call white Achilles). I think that the retail for the lows will be $360, and the highs, $400. The black parka and the fishtail jacket are collaborations with Heritage Research, and the prices will be correspondingly high - between $800-$1K, I think. Both coated canvas. Other pieces I ordered was an oversized faux cardigan in a very plush cashmere blend. I don't see it there, so I hope that it actually went into production, or I will have to ream Rob Lo, and steal the sample. There is also a double-sided fleece which is pretty nice.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanDehoy