• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got 3 ESF shirts and a pair of superga canvas sneakers
30% off + used the settlement voucher for $50 off $200
so my total for the shirts and shoes was $166

also ordered the JW Hulme briefcase (the bigger one with $890 price tag)
having it delivered to my house for free
also applied the $50 off voucher to this purchase as well
hopefully it turns out to be a keeper

Last edited:

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somewhat BB related since they're one of the retailers...
Free Shoprunner account for 1 year with Amex cards.

Thanks for posting this! I signed up for the free Shoprunner 30 day trial a few weeks ago and just got a 1 year free extension using the AMEX link:

https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress

What a great deal! I've already saved about $75 in shipping.

Thanks again!!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
How do I get a membership card?

Anybody?

Today's BB 30% corporate sale seems to be working on cordovan and even EG's.
You can also get a free one year Shop Runner account via most Amex cards so free 2nd day ship with BB.

http://lite.corporateperks.com/coupons/brooks-brothers/discount/590043/uSource/MGAT/2x-points-30-off
At the BB site, enter "Corporate Perks" as the company name.
If you already have a BB account, create a new account to use with your corporate discount code or you're going to need to call them.
Also, when you're checking out, you won't see the discount amount until the last page after you've entered payment info but before you hit Submit Order.

You can also get the BB corporate account via BMWCCA.

Amex Shoprunner deal

The Alden natural CXL tassels were tempting but I just bought a couple Gatsby shirts and a shoe brush.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this!  I signed up for the free Shoprunner 30 day trial a few weeks ago and just got a 1 year free extension using the AMEX link:

What a great deal!  I've already saved about $75 in shipping.

Thanks again!!

Yeah shop runner is nice. They gave me another year free too wonder how their business model works

Shiny

Reaction score
How long does it take to get an email from BB that "you're item has shipped"? I ordered online yesterday and it's been more than 24 hours.

DC Office Hack

Reaction score
I decided to use the 30% corporate discount to pull the trigger, finally, on a silver engine-turned tie clip, the one that lists for $95. I've been eying it for a long, long time. And low and behold, it's not on the website anymore. Gone. In its place is a less attractive but more expensive clip. Would any of you Brooks sales associates be able to tell me if the older, engine turned model is gone for good?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How long does it take to get an email from BB that "you're item has shipped"? I ordered online yesterday and it's been more than 24 hours.

Without shop runner it's usually a few days before It shipped for me

Shiny

Reaction score

Without shop runner it's usually a few days before It shipped for me

Durn. I do have shoprunner. I looked at the shoprunner page and it sez "order initiated may 22". There is a pull down menu and my only option is "mark as delivered."

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fwiw, i ordered at 11:55pm last night and received a shipping notification this eve.

EriQ009

Reaction score

Ordered the blue shirt from the Gatsby collection last night, and saw that my order status changed from "In Process" to "Shipped" sometime this afternoon. Did not receive an email notification. The turnaround was 20-21 hours, if I had to guess. I did opt for 2-Day shipping, however.

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I've found if you use 2nd day shipping, your order will actually go out fairly quickly.
My order actually shipped and was picked up by fedex long before I got the email.
I ordered early morning pacific time wednesday.
I checked my BB account after dinner to see the order had been picked up by fedex a few hours earlier.
I got email with tracking sometime eary this morning.

kerrigjl

Reaction score
Seeing as I managed to just miss finding this site and learning about the corporate program by a day (in order to take advantage of the 30% discount), for someone who wishes to purchase two 1818 Fitz Two-Button suits (one in grey, one in navy stripe) and between 5 and 8 non iron shirts and who needs everything tailored and complete by the end of August, would the best deals for this purchase be with the Semi-Annual sale (opening a new BB credit card) or should I expect another, better sale in time to have everything ready by the end of the summer?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads