• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Were you able to purchase the cordovan shoes during the sale?
the C&J cordovan boots were 40% off. With the Alden shoes, it was $50 off the shoes and also during the first 2 days an additional 15% off

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
the C&J cordovan boots were 40% off. With the Alden shoes, it was $50 off the shoes and also during the first 2 days an additional 15% off

That's not what I meant,you can put the cordovans in your cart and check out during the sale even though they are excluded from the sale,I just think that BB won't process your order. Have you tried it?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
That's not what I meant,you can put the cordovans in your cart and check out during the sale even though they are excluded from the sale,I just think that BB won't process your order. Have you tried it?
yes I tried it with the Duckie Brown Shoes. It worked but I had to return them due to a defect. I have a pair in the cart now but I haven't been able to try it again because of the lack of sales recently

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes I tried it with the Duckie Brown Shoes. It worked but I had to return them due to a defect

I may try it this sale,need the cordovan tassel and penny loafers for summer,it is ******* hot.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fraiche
Anyone know if staple blue blazers are part of the sale?
Its on sale today. I was just checking out the webisite and BB is having a sale everyday for a different clothing category. Today its suits and blazers. Did the semi-annual sale begin already?

Grigory

Reaction score
Just received a letter from BB: "Today Only: Save 30% on Men's Tailored Clothing". It's their usual pre-sale marketing. So when their main sale begins, basic suits in common sizes are already sold out.

m.gway

Reaction score
30% off today? I need to see if I can grab a fitz in navy.

ArsenalDan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m.gway
30% off today? I need to see if I can grab a fitz in navy.

exactly.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On their site now!

Grenadier

Reaction score
Any thoughts on whether it's likely that the semi-annual deals will be better on tailored clothing?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Grenadier
Any thoughts on whether it's likely that the semi-annual deals will be better on tailored clothing?
semi-annual should be 40% off. this has been the case for the past two years

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
semi-annual should be 40% off. this has been the case for the past two years
True, but many seasonal selections are gone by then in my experience. I wanted a linen jacket for the summer, I couldn't decide on the color so I purchased it in all three.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patek
True, but many seasonal selections are gone by then in my experience. I wanted a linen jacket for the summer, I couldn't decide on the color so I purchased it in all three.
this is a good point. This 30% sale will clear out many sizes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads