• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Were You Wearing 10 Years Ago? WAYWRN-X

rms340

Reaction score
I don't post on the forum much, but I saw this thread and knew that I HAD to post this picture. This picture was taking about 6 years ago during my first year of college. It was a friend's 21st birthday party, had to bring out my best club wear, hah.

UncleCozy

Reaction score

Easter egg hunting with my siblings (brother dressed as a witch/transvestite), 10 years ago or so. Forgot to tuck away the tie under the collar, but that's was probably how I rolled back then :slayer:

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I actually thought the idea of this thread was pretty cool. Wish more people would dig up more pics.

+100

I don't post on the forum much, but I saw this thread and knew that I HAD to post this picture. This picture was taking about 6 years ago during my first year of college. It was a friend's 21st birthday party, had to bring out my best club wear, hah.

:laugh: I wore something like that 2 weeks ago.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was a teenager, I didn´t know anything about fashion, nor cared. I dressed like crap probably. I´m so glad for the internet.

PS: I know there was internet 10 years ago, but I wasn´t on it a lot, nor did I have broad band, and I don´t live in a very fashionable city, at all.

Last edited:

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The days of baggie pants and basketball sneakers are way behind me, it's funny how much better i dress now that i'm only out to impress myself. :nodding:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo, is there an item of clothes that you don't own?

Sure! I don't own a proper pair of dress boots, I don't own a bow tie, and I don't own a proper hat. Probably missing a bunch of others too.

One of the above, however, should be rectified shortly.

inlandisland

Reaction score
I put my money on bowtie.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have a gentleman's umbrella?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads