• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont know who cylons are but im not surprised he had something to do with it.
Cylon:

1728091646342.jpeg

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always thought that last Asian woman was overrated on the looks department
I have to admit, part of the attraction is just that I liked her character(s) better than the others.

And by the way, I'm very disappointed by the lack of Battlestar Galactica nerds in this thread...

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, part of the attraction is just that I liked her character(s) better than the others.

And by the way, I'm very disappointed by the lack of Battlestar Galactica nerds in this thread...
I loved it, and I was into Katee Sackhoff when she was a that cute tomboy with some curves on her, she looks weird now.
But...... I can't forgive how badly they did not stick the landing on that show. It taints my whole memory of it.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just started the Rick/Michonne Walking Dead spinoff.
So far, it's incredibly dumb...

The Daryl one is not bad. ( Clemence Posey, even scrubbed down I still like )

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I loved it, and I was into Katee Sackhoff when she was a that cute tomboy with some curves on her, she looks weird now.
But...... I can't forgive how badly they did not stick the landing on that show. It taints my whole memory of it.
Was a huge fan of this series (starting with e mini-series, then was completely hooked by 33)

Was also really enamored with Starbuck/Sackhoff !

On first watch through (as it aired initially) I remember liking some seasons (more than others, and agreeing with @mhip about hte finale.

Later I went back and did a rewatch from beginning to end and came away with a few thoughts:
  • The later episodes and finale make much more sense to me now on rewatch, and actually kind of fit ( a LOT of what ended up happening was telegraphed early on, and I must have missed it on initial watch)
    • Side note on this one, after a bit of reading, there were Seraphs (beings of light) that helped guide the humans to Earth... in an unshot (but written) episode, it would have been reveled that Starbuck (who was missing/presumed dead) had actually joined the Seraphs....
  • The last two (maybe three) seasons featured a lot of armed standoffs, with Adama yelling STAND DOWN
  • Adama cries a lot in his quarters
  • The final five make more sense to me now.
  • Starbuck is still 🔥 🔥

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
33 was phenomenal. Honestly, that might have been the best episode of the entire series, which is saying a lot.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received an announcement from Porsche about a collab with a new series. Unique concept developed by David Ayer. He's done some cool stuff (Training Day, Fury) so I’m hopeful it could be interesting motorsport content but we could end up with something like the Gran Turismo or Need for Speed movies.

Trailer:

Atlanta. Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA) today announced it is joining “Lollipop Racing,” a new streaming series and interactive game created by entertainment technology studio, Feature.io, and written and executive-produced by critically acclaimed filmmaker, David Ayer. The series, which consists of 10 fictional episodes and 10 motorsport races set in digital recreations of global cities, will integrate Porsche’s most advanced high-performance vehicles, including the track-focused 911 GT3 RS and the dedicated race car 911 GT3 R. Porsche will be alongside two other yet-to-be named automotive brands and the Mobil 1 brand, which recently announced its participation as the Official Presenting Sponsor of the “Lollipop Racing” series.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
occicat