• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol....that's another thing about the current season.
He's so gigantic he can barely move. ZERO chance he could catch me.

He wouldn't need to. The cops would catch you and let reacher torture and murder you in custody and then scold reacher and tell him to stop violating state law, the constitution, the Geneva convention, the magna Carta and the declaration of independence.

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I do miss Daisy so much...

I watched the whole thing.
Stick with it. If I remember correctly it starts out pretty great. Then it gets fairly convoluted and annoying, but finishes strong.

if you like S1, you're in for a treat, S1 is the weakest season by far
Well that was a helluva ride

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched American Nightmare on netflix. True crime is not my normal genre but my wife picked it. I found it incredibly compelling and we couldn't stop. Watched all three episodes back to back. Vallejo Police Department is not portrayed in a positive light. I can only imagine what their facebook page must look like if this show is #1 right now. Worth a watch IMO.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched American Nightmare on netflix. True crime is not my normal genre but my wife picked it. I found it incredibly compelling and we couldn't stop. Watched all three episodes back to back. Vallejo Police Department is not portrayed in a positive light. I can only imagine what their facebook page must look like if this show is #1 right now. Worth a watch IMO.

By and large American LEOs are the biggest organized crime in the US.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter started watching Drive To Survive. Gradually my wife got sucked into it, too. Now they're three seasons in and they've started saying sh!t like, "why did Hamilton pit so late? He's P7 and only has 12 laps to go. I don't think he can make that up, especially with the damage to the front wing making the steering pull left."

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter started watching Drive To Survive. Gradually my wife got sucked into it, too. Now they're three seasons in and they've started saying sh!t like, "why did Hamilton pit so late? He's P7 and only has 12 laps to go. I don't think he can make that up, especially with the damage to the front wing making the steering pull left."
Might as well start saving up for a trip to Austin late October to go to the US GP.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do they know how much easier it is to survive if you don't drive 150mph or however fast those kit cars go?

brokencycle

Reaction score
Reacher Season 2: cars are impregnable barriers to bullets but also

Need to just walk out in the open to push guys that are just sitting in the car taking pot shots

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 episodes into Masters of the Air and it's pretty good. Thankfully no plot armor, although I assume at least the narrator makes it home.

Style is reminiscent of Band of Brothers and The Pacific. Not sure it's based on a true story, but probably is.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Masters of the Air 86% RT

Blade Runner 2049 88%....it's like, 2 better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads