• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said it before- I think most shows should end by the fourth or fifth season. Very, very few shows can sustain quality past that point. Especially if they're cranking out 20ish episodes per season.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that American shows continue too long and the later seasons sometimes taint the entire series. The BBC typically ends shows after a few seasons and they don’t have those ****** seasons.
I see your various FX shows, and raise you a Shameless. Talk about a slog.

But, speaking of FX, I think The Strain did a really good job of timing out their show.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see your various FX shows, and raise you a Shameless. Talk about a slog.

But, speaking of FX, I think The Strain did a really good job of timing out their show.
I loved The Strain. I thought it got a little crazy and could have ended sooner but still enjoyable.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that American shows continue too long and the later seasons sometimes taint the entire series. The BBC typically ends shows after a few seasons and they don’t have those ****** seasons.

Just watched a good example of this, The End of the ****ing World. 2 tight seasons and that's that.

Quirky romantic dramedy set in redneck Wales. Boy meets girl, boy decides to murder girl, romantic shenanigans follow. Very dark at times. The leads are exceptional.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forget which season, but I checked out once Emmy Rossum cured her allergy to clothes...
I think I saw like one or two episodes when she took her clothes off. After that I stopped watching.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EMMY-ROSSUM.jpg

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've said it before- I think most shows should end by the fourth or fifth season. Very, very few shows can sustain quality past that point.

I just saw that Ted Lasso’s ending after the upcoming third season, despite its ability to keep churning out the dollars. Solid!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've said it before- I think most shows should end by the fourth or fifth season. Very, very few shows can sustain quality past that point. Especially if they're cranking out 20ish episodes per season.
+1

The worst is when the show is cancelled and the writers are like "this is what we would have done" and its amazing. Maybe you shouldn't have 'saved' the good storyline for the 9th season?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm enjoying Liaison on Apple tv, mainly because Eva Green is a delight...
England/France/Middle East spy intrigue reminiscent of "The Bureau", but it's not quite as good as The Bureau, which rules.

Wow. I am rewatching this right now!

Started ep 1 last week and thought it was horrible. Only made in about 10 minutes.

Trying again mainly for Eva!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member