• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What haircut/hairstyle would look good on me? PICS INCLUDED

jzom120

Reaction score
I usually get a buzz cut and a fade. But when it grows, it turns curly and wavy. I want to change things around now, I'm looking for a new style that looks good with my hair. I have short curly/wavy hair. Should I just grow it out? Will I look good in an undercut? Any recommendations? Please include name of the style or pics of it.

PICS OF MY HAIR CURRENTLY: https://goo.gl/photos/jpuXnP9sZp13AGLP6

Cass1

Reaction score
Hi Justin,

My opinion is that if you have a wavy hairstyle, accept it. Getting a buzz cut will only solve the problem for the moment. I would suggest getting a haircut for wavy hair. In my opinion, as a hairstylist and as a woman, guys with wavy hair look great. There are multiple hairstyles that you can try:
1. You can grow it longer and get a slick back hairstyle, like this:
36363d384fa37137f3829ff5911b9722.jpg

2. You can just let it grow naturally and have soft and loose curls/a quiff, like in this photo:

db2793c99e8e33807ce00f40b7d2ba03.jpg

( I think this one is the best fit for your type of hair)

Eliadoming

Reaction score
I also think that wavy hair style can be much better than the flat one. Of course it depends a lot on what type of hair you have and how tough to maintain your hair is.

Eliadoming

Reaction score
I also think that a wavy hairstyle can be much better than the flat one. Of course, it depends a lot on what type of hair you have and how tough to maintain your hair is.

It comes down to having a cleaner and neater style, as I gladly see the caveman style fading away. Many people should be taught the manscaping meaning and all the benefits it can have for your look. Most women don't fall for the beard crap anymore, and it's a filthy and unsanitary style to have as a man, in my opinion. Get a proper haircut and a nice neat shave, and you will be way better with ladies than the prehistoric people running around.

JoyFan

Reaction score
I usually get a buzz cut and a fade. But when it grows, it turns curly and wavy. I want to change things around now, I'm looking for a new style that looks good with my hair. I have short curly/wavy hair. Should I just grow it out? Will I look good in an undercut? Any recommendations? Please include name of the style or pics of it.

PICS OF MY HAIR CURRENTLY: https://goo.gl/photos/jpuXnP9sZp13AGLP6
looks like you have a pretty thick and coarse hair type. If it gets wavy when it grows longer, I'd suggest trying to relax it. It's typically done in a salon, but you can also do it at home if you follow the instruction carefully. All you need is to buy a relaxing product (read reviews online and look for no-lye options as they are less damaging to your scalp https://hairspies.com/best-hair-relaxers-for-men/). Look for a complete product kit that includes a relaxer, neutralizing shampoo, cream, etc. Here's a pic showing the result you can get

Attachments

• hair-relaxer-7.jpg
    hair-relaxer-7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 138

sajesak

Reaction score
Hi Justin,

My opinion is that if you have a wavy hairstyle, accept it. Getting a buzz cut will only solve the problem for the moment. I would suggest getting a haircut for wavy hair. In my opinion, as a hairstylist and as a woman, guys with wavy hair look great. There are multiple hairstyles that you can try:
1. You can grow it longer and get a slick back hairstyle, like this:
36363d384fa37137f3829ff5911b9722.jpg

2. You can just let it grow naturally and have soft and loose curls/a quiff Houses for sale in Keserwan, like in this photo:

db2793c99e8e33807ce00f40b7d2ba03.jpg

( I think this one is the best fit for your type of hair)
i would suggest you the 1st one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads