• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you consider to be good food?

marc37

Reaction score
l have been not defeated at all. T4phage is WRONG... l am on the verge of presenting some new information. l have absolute full confidance in what l say. l have been using Wigmores diet for years so l know what it does for helping people live a much better life.

P.S: everyone seems to forget that sprouts and grasses are just an improvement (well a massive improvement actually) on a fruit and vegie diet.

P.S.S: l haven't even started compiling the amazing Chlorella topic but l am going to make an effort to defend my arguments and present some new material that will make people sit up and think.

Don't right me off before l have presented some facts. People are making a big mistake by writing off Wigmore.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l have been not defeated at all. T4phage is WRONG...
Marc, make sure in your upcoming thesis you present EVIDENCE, from reputable sources and journals to dispute the links that I have posted.... you may want to fact check with a certain Oncologist there in Hobart...

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l have absolute full confidance in what l say.

Don't right me off before l have presented some facts.
Herein lies the problem - you're a monomaniac without a shred of evidence for what you espouse. We, on the other hand, have been very patient with you...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Marc:

Is wheatgrass kosher?

Are you just a moron who enjoys posting obvious flamebait who wouldn't know quality or sense if it bit him on the ass? Or are you really a racist and an anti-Semite who drinks his own piss and sticks distilled wheatgrass enemas up his ass? Which would you rather be?

marc37

Reaction score
l'm neither son. l am the most unracist person there is. For heavens sake, l even asked you to change your avator to a fella didn't l.

Sensitive bloody do gooders.

P.S: l would love to be a moron. lt would be so wonderful to not have to contemplate the disturbing issues of the world. Morons are always happy because they don't think. l think too much about things so it can lead to unhappiness. l sometimes wish l was a down syndrome child: they are so happy and innocent and have no responsibilities.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marc:

Is wheatgrass kosher?

Are you just a moron who enjoys posting obvious flamebait who wouldn't know quality or sense if it bit him on the ass?  Or are you really a racist and an anti-Semite who drinks his own piss and sticks distilled wheatgrass enemas up his ass?  Which would you rather be?
RJ, he is a "Moron who enjoys posting obviouos flamebait who wouldn't know quality or sense if it bit him on the ass AND a racist and an anti-Semite who drinks his own piss and sticks distilled wheatgrass enemas up his ass" AND he is probably no more than 20 years old AND he is a bunghole who has no understanding of human misery.

marc37

Reaction score
Lets get back to the issue of health foods shall we. All this raving and sillyness should be reserved for another forum.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Lets get back to the issue of health foods shall we. All this raving and sillyness should be reserved for another forum.
Everything you've posted on here has been raving and silliness, even the stuff that's not intended to insult people's races/religions/etc. Depriving you of a soapbox on which to infuriate T4 and other members seems only fair.

marc37

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marc37,July 04 2005,09:58
Everything you've posted on here has been raving and silliness,
How would you know. You don't know a thing about health, it is obvious from your postings in this thread. You are just a smarty-pants kid that probably takes his health for granted. You are far too big for your boots young man. That's the last thing l am going to say on the issue. Lets get back to business. You all have alot to learn about health. l will post better arguments in future.

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
l will post better arguments in future.
Trust me, d*ckhead, you've only got room to improve. You've posted nothing but propaganda, lately laced with racism. Despite your diminutive stature and small shoe-size, you've really stuck a big one in your mouth. From now on, limit yourself to sticking things in your ass where they belong...

marc37

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marc37,July 04 2005,10:11
l will post better arguments in future.
Trust me, d*ckhead, you've only got room to improve. You've posted nothing but propaganda, lately laced with racism. Despite your diminutive stature and small shoe-size, you've really stuck a big one in your mouth. From now on, limit yourself to sticking things in your ass where they belong...
l don't know who you are or what you are but you sound like a real fool. "Being patient with me", pulleeeze...Doesn't eating healthy foods make sense, even to someone like you. l have never had anything to do with you yet you insult me. What makes it even worse is that you try to insult me about my small stature and shoe size. That is just pointless and moronic. Do you have something against people with small feet? Mate, you have problems. Piss off and don't return to this topic again. Appologise for your comments or otherwise l will be emailing J about your apalling un-gentlemenlike behaviour. lt's your choice.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Appologise for your comments or otherwise l will be emailing J about your apalling un-gentlemenlike behaviour. lt's your choice.
Yes, you do that. I dare you to. In fact, you can e-mail J about me. How dare I take offense at your anti-semitic comments and ad hominem attacks.

By the way, "Apologize" takes one p. "Appalling" takes 2 p. And you seem to be both drinking and spewing p on this forum.

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appologise for your comments or otherwise l will be emailing J about your apalling un-gentlemenlike behaviour. lt's your choice.
No apologies from me ... email away, you bigot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads