• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you consider to be good food?

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(T4phage @ June 29 2005,08:06) RJ, he is just "having my goat"..... after all it is a plant eating animal.... Â
wink.gif

Ahh - I've been itching to join in ... "you like it the goat"?
tounge.gif
According to Marc, we should "like it the X" where X = any plant eating animal...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
this is rapidly approaching the black suit thread for posts n pages (512/52)
Or that post in Current Events and Politics: The enema of my enema is my friend.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJMan,June 30 2005,10:02
The enema of my enema is my friend.
I get it - this is what master b8man is espousing in his "PUMP" work-out here... get pumpin'.
Naahhh... this is what he was talking about: Marc's "PUMP" at the bottom of the page - PUMP yes.. it is what you are thinking..

esquire.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm too lazy to read this whole thread, but where does marc 37 advocate drinking his own urine and why?

is he saying that not only does it have a delightful taste, but that urine somehow has some nutritients that would otherwise be impossible to attain?

or, is marc37 saying that his diet is so nutritious from all the wheatgrass, that he doesn't want to have it all literally piss away? and, to recycle and get all the nutrients he can from wheatgrass, that's why he's drinking his own urine and funky spunky from his monkey?

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm too lazy to read this whole thread, but where does marc 37 advocate drinking his own urine and why?

is he saying that not only does it have a delightful taste, but that urine somehow has some nutritients that would otherwise be impossible to attain?

or, is marc37 saying that his diet is so nutritious from all the wheatgrass, that he doesn't want to have it all literally piss away? and, to recycle and get all the nutrients he can from wheatgrass, that's why he's drinking his own urine and funky spunky from his monkey?
I don't know what the Shooman is saying. I eagerly await his reply. However, I begin to lose faith in Wigmore -- I'd hedged all my bets on it -- hence the steady diet of Vodka and wheatgrass juice. Shooman has let me down. His "reports" are nonexistant. He has slandered the reputation and memory of Wigmore. This is a sad day.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
However, I begin to lose faith in Wigmore -- I'd hedged all my bets on it -- hence the steady diet of Vodka and wheatgrass juice.  
Isn't that called a Lawnmower?

Piss is still called Piss.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
i think it is in Russia when accompanied by one of those hats with the floppy ear parts

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Horace,June 30 2005,14:15
I'd hedged all my bets on it -- hence the steady diet of Vodka and wheatgrass juice.
more importantly, is vodka trad?
I can but offer you a tenative "yes". Â But only when it's really cheap stuff & served with a lot of ice. Â To give you a more definite answer, I'll have to consult the Board of Trad. Horace former follower of Wigmore.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm....three days with no activity. think the shooman died of scurvy?
smile.gif
He poked his head out and replied on the Grenson thread. As he said... "he is going to address this issuse soon..."

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(m@T @ July 02 2005,16:09) hmm....three days with no activity. think the shooman died of scurvy?
smile.gif
He poked his head out and replied on the Grenson thread. Â As he said... "he is going to address this issuse soon..."
It appears that Shooman has been defeated in the face of T4's refutations. I've been duped -- here I was poised to continue on my wheatgrass diet. Surely, Wigmore deserves a better custodian of her ideas.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It appears that Shooman has been defeated in the face of T4's refutations. Â I've been duped -- here I was poised to continue on my wheatgrass diet. Â Surely, Wigmore deserves a better custodian of her ideas.
Nahh, I don't believe that one bit... he is just biding his time waiting to lay 'waste' to each and every skeptic and scientist around.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members