• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What car do you have?

Pink22m

Reaction score
I think I win this thread.... 06 Ford Taurus SEL, baby. In Burgundy!
I'm afraid I have you beat for now: 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier with 106,000 miles...It only needs to get me through graduate school (another 18 months), after which time I will get something new.

c3cubed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cam_pearson
please do mate
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Ok then, you'll have to settle for these attachments and click to enlarge until someone can give me detailed instructions on posting full size pics like others do on this forum. Most frustrating. I've tried the Imageshack and Photobucket but to no avail - I get error or invalid file messages when I copy the URLs to this page like someone told me to do. Any suggestions - I mean, is there a Merlin out there that can solve the conundrum once and for all? If so, please give detailed step-by-step instructions for those that are not forum-savvy.

Anyhow, enjoy these. I'll try to post more when I figure out how to post full size.
Cheers,
C3
blush.gif

c3cubed

Reaction score
Sounds incredible, I always loved Alfa, especially the older models, my favourite being the 6C 2500 SS Touring god that makes me drool!

your paint sounds especially Italian, I love the way some paints appear different shades, colors even in different lighting situations!

Here's a few more to click on and enlarge. Stuck the regular vehicle in too. Handy in the snow when we get a good dump.

Still trying to figure out how to post a large pic though. So far, a waste of time....
tounge.gif

c3cubed

Reaction score
Sounds incredible, I always loved Alfa, especially the older models, my favourite being the 6C 2500 SS Touring god that makes me drool!

your paint sounds especially Italian, I love the way some paints appear different shades, colors even in different lighting situations!

Here you go, I figured out the system... Easier with Photobucket. Hope these are fun
blush.gif

Alfa6.jpg

Alfa5.jpg

Alfa4.jpg

Alfa3.jpg

Alfa2.jpg

mikej77

Reaction score
I picked up my 2008 Acura TL Type S. So far so good. The nav works great but I hope it doesn't make all of the creaking sounds like my 2005 TL had.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikej77
I picked up my 2008 Acura TL Type S. So far so good. The nav works great but I hope it doesn't make all of the creaking sounds like my 2005 TL had.
Very nice car, enjoy!

jkennett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drainpiper
I live in a very big city I don't need a car

voila. your "car".

StylenotFashion

Reaction score
I drive a 2007 Audi A4 Avant (Wagon) Quartz Gray / Black Interior and a

2005 Audi TT Coupe the color is (arrest me) Red with a Buttercream Interior

I have the wagon detailed, and detail the TT myself

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some pictures of my Cayman at Laguna Seca on MLK day. It rained through most of the day, but the weather cleared and the track dried up just in time for the last session of the day. Photos by Head-On Photos.

--Andre

Corkscrew:
ls2bd5.jpg

Probably turn 5:
ls1lw8.jpg

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A panoramic image of the parking lot in the morning. You can see the weather moving in.

That's a 997 GT3 next to me. There was also a V8 Vantage, but since this was a BMW car club event, most of the cars were BMWs.

--Andre

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink22m
I'm afraid I have you beat for now: 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier with 106,000 miles...It only needs to get me through graduate school (another 18 months), after which time I will get something new.

Be careful to wish for exactly what you want: I had the same wish for my 87 Audi 5000s, and my wish was granted. It got me through law school, and on the way home from my last final exam it left me stranded in Detroit on a cold December night.

******* literal Germans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads