• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was ********** until 7am. I'm supposed to be up for work at 7:15. I can't call in sick.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
When I was seventeen, my sister tried to borrow my Def Leppard album. I said "No way."

So then you paid her back by busting a nut in her ear?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Two nights ago I went out to a new club and it was ******* ridiculous. I came out feeling depressed because of how many gorgeous plastic women there were, yet I lack the fortitude and the confidence to even attempt to talk to them. I shouldn't be so fuckin afraid, should I?

I feel like the minute I approach them I'm just going to be rejected and shamed and then I'll feel like **** and be even more averse to approaching a good looking girl in the future.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Two nights ago I went out to a new club and it was ******* ridiculous. I came out feeling depressed because of how many gorgeous plastic women there were, yet I lack the fortitude and the confidence to even attempt to talk to them. I shouldn't be so fuckin afraid, should I?

I feel like the minute I approach them I'm just going to be rejected and shamed and then I'll feel like **** and be even more averse to approaching a good looking girl in the future.

I'm the same. I never, ever approach anyone out at a bar.

Dion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD

Dude you have nothing to worry about, just go for it. If you get turned down, no big deal. Plenty of guys gets rejected. Just go have another drink and then go for someone else
teacha.gif

reason_being

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dion
Dude you have nothing to worry about, just go for it. If you get turned down, no big deal. Plenty of guys gets rejected. Just go have another drink and then go for someone else
teacha.gif

Yup, it happens.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
I was ********** until 7am. I'm supposed to be up for work at 7:15. I can't call in sick.

I was doing it so hard today it like winded me!

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dion
teacha.gif

True, true. There's some deep-rooted lack of confidence I can never seem to work out. I'm sure it's compounded by the fact that it will be particularly embarrassing if I go try to strike up a conversation and she doesn't speak enough English to understand me.

Thanks for the encouragement, anyway. This weekend I'm going to try to break through that barrier somewhere, if not in a bar.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nutella

Damn

K

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance