• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WestWorld

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dicks are ugly, though. Who wants to look at dicks? Tittays are beautiful. The female figure is just more appealing overall. The girls who look at the dicks probably don't even like actually seeing them and are just in it for the shame joy.

Dunno. I've never been a woman so I can't claim to be an expert on how they view things. I do know, however, that HBO has taken flack for the disproportion of T&A as opposed to nekkid men, so it seems reasonable that they throw in some gratuitous male nudity to try to undermine those criticisms.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp they just flashed a big black dong in the middle of season 2 of the affair so obviously I'm missing something

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of chatter about this show? Last night's reveals cleared some questions. Anyone not think that the MiB and William are the same person from different timelines at this point? Too many clues pointing to it now.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't they say the bots are all flesh now? If so, Dolores's memory of being gutted to her whirring gear-y bits should date William to about 30 years ago.

Also, I think she was clutching that pic of William's wife in episode one.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She gets stabbed quite gruesomely then she runs away and has no blood on shirt or scar.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The hosts experience memory differently than humans: very vivid, as if actually reliving events. Dolores is most likely wandering the countryside solo, reflecting upon her life's greatest hits, the way they bear upon her present. Her different outfits or changes in appearance signal a kind of strobing in and out of these memories.

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delores getting stabbed with William watching was Delores back in the day. Delores wearing the same clothes with no blood is present day Delores.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

She gets stabbed quite gruesomely then she runs away and has no blood on shirt or scar.

We're watching 3 Dolori....

1 at the beginning of WW who has the talks with Arnold witnessed through the flashback/dreams

Next Dolores is a few years later with William

Current Dolores who is following her path she was on with William and flashing back to being with him via "deja vu" type ****.

She changes from the dress to the pants in the same town she did with William.

She's following the exact same maze path she went on with William...with him the church town was buried. Current it's rebuilt/excavated and she runs into Ed Harris who is likely William 30 yrs later.

This explains it much better than I do...

https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/5fbw8n/a_chronological_view_of_westworlds_timeline/

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads