• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

washington D.C. - best places/stores to shop?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
damn nordstroms at Tysons 1 now has about 2 or 3 racks of Lanvin...was surprised to see.
are you joking? what did they have?? did you see a blue crinkled jacket in a jacquard fabric?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
are you joking? what did they have?? did you see a blue crinkled jacket in a jacquard fabric?

I cannot recall exactly, though there were a fair amount of jackets. I was thumbing through the pieces but was in a hurry. They have a new(ish) section in men's sportswear that contains some surprising racks -- it'd been a while since I'd been in.

The best SA at the location's name is Ellen, 703.761.1121

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
damn nordstroms at Tysons 1 now has about 2 or 3 racks of Lanvin...was surprised to see.
Originally Posted by sq4you
Last time I was at the Tysons Nordstrom was in November. I'm pretty sure they had Lanvin then, too.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by .bishop
georgetown cupcakes is some over rate ****. wtf is so good about them. the cup cakes my mom made when i was a kid taste just as good if not better.

they are just good at marketing. and this red velvet BS, comon, it's not that great.

Tell me about it man. I turned onto that street and bursted out laughing the second I could see the line extending up the block. I yelled out of my window in Spanish while bouncing my palm up and down "You're all nuts"

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Forgot to mention - when I was in town last week, I found out that Asylum is selling the first floor and will only operate in the basement after that. Sad face for dirty vegan weekend brunch.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i remember when the saks at friendship had dior, dvn and jil
frown.gif
i like that bloomingdales tho

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have lived in Adams Morgan for nearly seven years. I have never set foot in Asylum. Give me Bourbon, Bedrock Billiards, The Reef, or The Black Squirrel.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
i remember when the saks at friendship had dior, dvn and jil
frown.gif

yeah so true and sad. They still have jil but its only 48+ and its such a conservative buy.

i like that bloomingdales tho

Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I have lived in Adams Morgan for nearly seven years. I have never set foot in Asylum. Give me Bourbon, Bedrock Billiards, The Reef, or The Black Squirrel.
asylum was good last summer when they had the monthly Shorts party. I went to neimans once to buy a pair of Villebrequin just for that party. it was awesome. the girls were great (read easy) too.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
7 years ago bourbon was the blue room and I was a bouncer there
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads