• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None these days I don’t think. END used to have a small selection in store but not seen any in there for a few years.

Brown’s may have some in store but not been there for years.

Only realised fairly recently after seeing Flannel’s Oxford on the Visvim stockists list that my local Flannels (only carry footwear I think) has some Visvim. Never anything particular exciting though
Browns doesn't either. Most carriers are online stock only. Maybe The Business Fashion in Leicester and Seven Store in Liverpool. But nothing really to see tbh.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say London sounds similarly underwhelming to NYC. I understand Vis isn't really the most popular brand and they aren't aiming to be, but I feel like most ppl I tell about what i'm wearing that are moderately interested in fashion become really interested in the brand. Being able to see it in person is such a huge part of the experience when it could otherwise look like something from a vintage store visually. The main reason I didn't explore the brand for several years is because I couldn't figure out much about it online and grew up in a rural area. Way less accessible.

All this to say, I wish NYC and London both got a bit more love given how huge they are and how big the fashion communities are there.

But to be fair what I also learned is most ppl don't care abt this story telling or the passion behind keeping small factories in business etc. (what we all love Vis for). They just want visually appealing stuff or your classic LVMH/Kering products to show off.
I don't think the locations fit the aesthetic of the brand. There's the JP side obviously, then the Cali/Surfer vibe that LA/Carmel give, and the Americana Navajo part that Santa Fe would give. There's nothing really within the brand that would suit it. Unless Hiroki opened up a Motors Club pop-up at Goodwood Motor Circuit. :D

TBF, Polo Ralph Lauren's most recent capsule collection is all filmed there, which is cool as I live 20 minutes away and was at the revival this year. One of the old overalls is called the Goodwood as well actually.

renozz

Reaction score
Hey all, just received the new ICT Lumber DMGD shirt. Super nice piece, but the size didnt work out.

Posting here for before going on grailed.

Thick twill fabric with selvage finish. Uneven faded dye process.

Size 3 in green.

Im normally a size 2 vis, the last piece available was a size 3. Ordered and hoped to get lucky on the sizing, but its a true visvim 3.

$900 including shipping or willing to trade for a size 2.
All original accessories included

Attachments

• IMG_4066.jpeg
    IMG_4066.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4068.jpeg
    IMG_4068.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4064.jpeg
    IMG_4064.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4069.jpeg
    IMG_4069.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4073.jpeg
    IMG_4073.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4071.jpeg
    IMG_4071.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 239

bentoven

Reaction score
Whats the difference between Natural Dye finish treatment and natural dye?

I would think one refers to a mud dye treatment, but the product description doesn’t mention it.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Im gunna bite the bullet and just buy some new virgils. what styles are out right now? Is there anywhere with like a new customer 10% ?

Someone may know what’s on the horizon but at the moment the main pair I’ve seen out is the cap version. Think you can get discount with Canoe Club via StyleForum

The previous iteration was this one but think sold out in most places @Hanto pretty good at knowing which sites still got stuff.

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/visvim-virgil-boots-folk-122202002004-bk.html

norigim

Reaction score
Whats the difference between Natural Dye finish treatment and natural dye?

I would think one refers to a mud dye treatment, but the product description doesn’t mention it.

I think treatment refers to mud-dyeing a finished garment while natural dye usually refers to the dying of the fabric/yarn using natural dye (indigo, cochineal, mud, etc)

dantec

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one can source replacement Skagway laces? I got an older pair from yahoo auctions that's a little bit cooked, was planning on having the shoes cleaned but would like a to just get the laces replaced.
I have an unused pair of red Skagway laces you can have if you cover shipping (w/in US). DM me if you want them.

grs

Reaction score
Does anyone have a domaine jacket/ or had one? Always have been interested in the palisades iteration but not sure if i’m a 3 or 4

For context i wear a 3 in 101xx and a 5 in 101. Size 3 in Amplus.

Retlas

Reaction score
I have owned one. Depends on the look. If you want to layer it over a hoody then a 4. It just a shirt then you could get away with a 3

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a domaine jacket/ or had one? Always have been interested in the palisades iteration but not sure if i’m a 3 or 4

For context i wear a 3 in 101xx and a 5 in 101. Size 3 in Amplus.
I have the Peerless one which is the same with the numbers on the back and have it in a 3. It is probably less suited to layering full on, but it is what was avaliable at the time as a full set

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj_fl