• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where did it all disappear to? Chinese billionaires or resellers? Like the Wallis and trying to come to my senses as I have have bought/spent far too much on bits this past month. And I thought I'd kicked the habit, FFS. Anyone on here get something?
Wallis in black (online) and hellion (fil) could've gotten denim on Pancho but also saw the 36 as smallest size, didn't want to gamble. Interestingly enough the hellion loaded sold out, and I think he only got macray in 4 or 5 depending on color

grs

Reaction score

Solid amount left here^ but most over U.S. Retail

discobobulated

Reaction score
I thought they were a weird outlet for UK only. Their prices are always top heavy. Feeling the Wallis and I know I'd like it but restraint must be adhered to.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these capsule releases typically previewed during the pre-season trunk shows or no? How do the online pre-sales work?
Special capsules aren’t available during trunk shows I don’t believe. Also, the preorders I only know of are from resellers? Like samplekickz or vintage concept store.

norigim

Reaction score
Are these capsule releases typically previewed during the pre-season trunk shows or no? How do the online pre-sales work?
For people who had previously bought from the Japanese webstore, they did a special release a few hours (or maybe earlier) than general release for the webstore. I'm not sure what the qualifications were but I got the e-mail and I've only done a few purchases via the webstore. It only gave access to inventory from the webstore. By the time I opened the link most of the stuff was sold out. They've been doing this for the last few capsule collections (e.g. the CD release in Japan that happened like half a year ago).

norigim

Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 2.59.21 PM.png

elongatedskull

Reaction score
Where did it all disappear to? Chinese billionaires or resellers? Like the Wallis and trying to come to my senses as I have have bought/spent far too much on bits this past month. And I thought I'd kicked the habit, FFS. Anyone on here get something?
Got the Alcan because I slept on the washed 101XX earlier this year, looking forward to picking it up, seems like some of the stuff sold out just stupid fast, full size runs of boots gone like they're Nikes!!

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Correct, its their coverall but down filled with the rayon ict liner. Looks dumpy to me, apparently hottest item for Chinese buyers. Also recommended to size down. Not super useful in California so am going to pass. Am getting hellion since I'm currently kerchief-less and I loved the lookbook styling, will also consider denim and wallis but might need to check out in person.
The hellion did look the standout to me. Will see if any stockists outside jp do first order discount codes and could give it a try.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He had a full size run of nearly everything from speaking with him earlier in the week. I think he just sold out from heaving marketing on Instagram and being the first to launch the collection.
Looks like he got a pretty limited run of sizing. Was looking to grab the denim and missed the launch by a few mins, but only seeing sizes 36 and 38 were even available in the Social Sculpture 01's.

dantec

Reaction score
He had a full size run of nearly everything from speaking with him earlier in the week. I think he just sold out from heaving marketing on Instagram and being the first to launch the collection.
Oh interesting. ~10min after the launch I clicked into the sold out items and the size drop-downs had only 1 or 2 sizes. I wonder how much (if any) he reserved/sold in-store.

Retlas

Reaction score
The distressing (paint) on yours less “obvious”, nice work bud.

I pre-ordered the denim pants and nothing else. Less hope it’s as subtle

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The denim with the khaki(?) paint? I believe those are pretty heavily painted, at least the ones at the ss25 trunk were. It seems they made them again but in a slightly different paint shade.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feanorares