• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viola MIlano Customer Service

iurvox

Reaction score
Ordered my custom necktie 121 days ago. Today is day #122 without delivery. Good thing I ordered with PayPal.

Contacted them 7+ weeks after the order and again 12+ weeks after the order. Customer service did reply, was nice and respectful. But the delivery time is unacceptable, unfortunately. Four months — that is not fair towards competitors whom I would have done business with in the meantime. There are quite a few who come to my mind, but I will refrain from mentioning them here.

Caveat emptor.

Don Alejandro

Reaction score
Order not processed after more than 15 days. No customer service. Avoid ??

No refund nothing

Never again

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't know how these guys are in business. I placed an order, waited 7 days before sent an email. Nothing, went on their instagram. Another 2 days passed and then I finally got a reply. I also got charged extra 22 or something bucks on a Tie that was $80 euros.

unprocessed

Reaction score
Noticed this is an older thread, but was wondering how people’s more recent experience with VM has gone. Have they improved shipping speed and customer service?

tigerpac

Reaction score
Ordered a few items 2 weeks ago that were marked as in stock. Didn't hear anything so I emailed and was told a date they would ship. Nothing shipped by that date and subsequent emails have been ignored.

GeoffreyB

Reaction score
Ordered a few items 2 weeks ago that were marked as in stock. Didn't hear anything so I emailed and was told a date they would ship. Nothing shipped by that date and subsequent emails have been ignored.

If you must place any order through them ALWAYS order through Paypal. At least you have some recourse.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics