• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Cole-Haan Imperial Grade Tan Saddle Oxfords - 7D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Vintage Cole-Haan Imperial Grade tan on tan saddle oxfords
Size: 7D (?--see below)

$40 delivered CONUS, Paypal (shoe trees not included)

Vintage shoes from back when Cole-Haan was a great American shoe maker. These are grand old shoes that are built like a tank.

The interiors are remarkably clean. The soles are very solid with very little heel wear, years of wear ahead. The uppers are, shall we say, well patinated. The leather is very high quality. It responded beautifully to some Meltonian and polish TLC. However, there are nicks, scratches and spots. They are perfectly wearable, fantastic knockabout shoes.

I believe these are size 7. The interior size information is faded, but it looks to me like it is 7 B/[D]. They are certainly a smaller size. My 9/9.5 feet couldn't possibly get into them.

I couldn't bear to leave these behind. They simply don't make 'em like this anymore.

These have been cleaned, treated with Meltonian cream and polished. They are ready to wear out of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_8169.JPG
    IMG_8169.JPG
    897.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_8172.JPG
    IMG_8172.JPG
    884.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8173.JPG
    IMG_8173.JPG
    898.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8174.JPG
    IMG_8174.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8176.JPG
    IMG_8176.JPG
    823.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_8177.JPG
    IMG_8177.JPG
    740.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8178.JPG
    IMG_8178.JPG
    673.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8179.JPG
    IMG_8179.JPG
    765.9 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads