• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you swear while playing NBA/FIFA, Kinect notices and you'll receive messages like these. Creepy.

Also:

Over the past few days, gamers using the Upload Studio on Xbox Live to share videos online have reported being banned from the network, at least temporarily, after using salty language.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/26/tech/gaming-gadgets/xbox-live-cursing-ban/

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hilarious!

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny, if a bit creepy.

Wonder if the game does anything if you continue to curse like a sailor.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow...glad i got my online gaming/trolling days behind me years ago. If I pulled the **** today that I used to pull on those Counterstrike servers years ago, I'd probably be in jail hahaha

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
After six years of on and off play, I still find Warhawk on ps3 incredibly fun. Not sure I can get my head around counterstrike with a controller (though I haven't played in almost 8 years). It's $15 on the PS Store, I may have to buy it...

Leomon

Reaction score
I've been playing the Arkham Series lately, pretty good games even the last one is quite good. Arkham Origins lacks in story, but I think they improved the combat somewhat, the new grapple claw makes the stealth sections too easy though.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started playing Skyrim again. Never got the DLC's so I got the Legendary Edition, and.... ****. There goes all my free time.

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score

Started playing Skyrim again. Never got the DLC's so I got the Legendary Edition, and.... ****. There goes all my free time.
+1

After seeing it for $20.39 on Steam, I just knew all my free time was going to go to this.

Matto ELITE

Reaction score
Just got done with Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

It had graphics and story

Video games now are better than they've ever been

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum on Steam sale. Haven't played it yet but I used to love the original back in the day.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember buying the original on a whim when it first came out for $20. Knew nothing about it apart from some ads I'd seen in PC Gamer. Loved the hell out of that game.

Anyway, I bought and downloaded Your Papers, Please last night. HAven't had a chance to try it out yet.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late to the party but my brothers each bought BF4 for PC so I used one of their accounts to play. Very easy to fall back into the BF groove on it. The map mechanics are improved, commanders are nice throwback, the weapon systems and options are bonkers. Having a lot of fun on this one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads