• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Also, make sure to talk to Ellie when ever possible (the Triangle button will appear over her head when you can engage her in conversation). Some of those conversations are pretty cool.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What you play? I'm about to build my first rig, only thing left is the video card. Hoping this ******* crypto currency mining fad dies down soon so I can get a decent deal on one.

Also can't figure out why I bought a ps4. There's no games out yet...

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I know they aren't, but their prices were already high. Now they're basically both the same. Was strongly considering the 770, looks like it will run roughly $300, although I've read concerns with using it above 1080p (not enough vram at 2gb, 256bit bus can't effectively use 4gb). Should pair well with my 4770k at least :) Might cheap out with plans to upgrade later though.

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got the 4770k as well!! My screens are 1920x1200 and everything seems fine so far, though I guess I've not tried anything particularly taxing yet. May give Skyrim a go with some graphical mods.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0.jpg

Not sure if I posted this. I'm going through a phase where I'm in love with this game score again. It was massively important to me when I was a child, most likely being my first favorite musical-anything. This sounds very, very cool with headphones.

Last edited:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry guys. I typically play story driven games on normal for two reasons. First I believe that "normal" should be considered how the developers intend the game to be played. Second I am in it for the story, not the challenge.

If I play it again, I'll try a different difficulty.

Yea I play games on normal now. I used my MMO raiding days to punish myself. Now just all about dat story.:embar:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone play Rust? It's getting a lot of grass roots type buzz. It's on Steam. You start out as a naked cave man and have to gather resources and craft things to use like weapons and even structures. As I understand it, there are no teams, but you can rally togeather with people to defend yourself as a group and steal things from other people. It's kind of like Minecraft and Day Z.
rust-beta-gameplay-buildings.jpg
Not sure if I posted this. I'm going through a phase where I'm in love with this game score again. It was massively important to me when I was a child, most likely being my first favorite musical-anything. This sounds very, very cool with headphones.
Very cool

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
nod[1].gif

Also,

Rust looks pretty cool. I'll have to check that out.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm on my second Dark Souls run. I got about halfway through last time and purchased the game again on PS3 so that my friend and I could mess around with co op. This is one of my favorite games period. I play as a pyromancer and generally stay on that path. I can't wait for DS2.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads