• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot ORDER NOW

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these boots look really cool in pics. they're just not that versatile. don't know how much use I would get out of these. i'm curious if most of you guys are riding in them or just buying for the look.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
these boots look really cool in pics. they're just not that versatile. don't know how much use I would get out of these. i'm curious if most of you guys are riding in them or just buying for the look.

riding dirty in my SUV to go pick up the kids from daycare...

Broark

Reaction score
I think the 50% deposit model would be nice considering the lead time, but if came down to full payment upfront I wouldn't balk at that either.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just buy them for the look. If you wear your pants over the shaft, these work for pretty much any non-formal, non shorts, look, imo.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
riding dirty in my SUV to go pick up the kids from daycare...
Trade mini-van for SUV, and you have me.

Also, going to pick up a coffee. Some donuts. Chillin in my back yard. An impromptu game of soccer. Hiking short distances. Talking to you guys here. Eating my lunch.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Um... how much do you want to bet?  

Do you have Sublime straw hat in size 1? ;).

All jokes aside, you know better but what Greg is doing is working well IMO.

Cheers
1f44a.png

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have Sublime straw hat in size 1?
wink.gif

All jokes aside, you know better but what Greg is doing is working well IMO.

Cheers
1f44a.png
That is an ungoogleable brand. Greg's mechanism also works. We do that for most of our preorders, but have NOT done it for the Vibergs for a variety of reasons. I have a few days to think about this. Tell me, if I did this, would you be tempted to buy 2 pairs?

thx for the feedback, LA Guy. appreciate it.
still on the sidelines for this one...
No problem. Take your time, though, maybe not too much time.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is an ungoogleable brand.  Greg's mechanism also works.  We do that for most of our preorders, but have NOT done it for the Vibergs for a variety of reasons.  I have a few days to think about this.  Tell me, if I did this, would you be tempted to buy 2 pairs?

No problem.  Take your time, though, maybe not too much time.

I got one incoming from NMWA and thought you snagged one as well. All natural sold out.

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/makers/makersinfo/view/id/185/

Anyways, two is too rich for my blood but I might consider one.

Thanks Fok.

Broark

Reaction score
That is an ungoogleable brand. Greg's mechanism also works. We do that for most of our preorders, but have NOT done it for the Vibergs for a variety of reasons. I have a few days to think about this. Tell me, if I did this, would you be tempted to buy 2 pairs?

No problem. Take your time, though, maybe not too much time.
If there were some other GMTO boots being offered I would possibly be interested in getting a pair of these and a pair of those.
But mainly I want to get these and a pair of Boondockers, so the 50/50 split would help that cause.
satisfied.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start the preorders today, with a 50% deposit. However, this is going to be a test, so, if you want this to continue,tell all of your friends to order! Spread the word. If it works, I will continue to do it. If not, I'll save myself considerable hassle!

Watch out for the announcement later today!

Cheers,

Fok.

Broark

Reaction score
Great news! How did the voting turn out, partially structured or unstructured?
Now I need to decide on sizing...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member