• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a photo in cool indirect light (not warm sunlight) of mushroom from production runs that are several years apart. I say it's more brown than green, but we all see colors a little differently.

View attachment 1191827

I have the olive reindeer boots so I just wanted to make sure it didn’t read too green and duplicate my others

Hill

Reaction score
Anyone know the difference between calf suede and bison calf suede with respect to texture, nap, durability, and any other qualities that may differ?

larryr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can return the one-off shell releases, e.g. the Bourbon shell?

looks like all sales final.

Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but for those interested in the styling of viberg’s sneaker, our legacy is having a sale and their mono runner is included. I’ve attached a link below to compare.

z8k1n

Reaction score
Guidi calf from a sample sale via Grailed a couple years ago. They are def imperfect but also excellent.

g.jpg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

larryr

Reaction score
here are some pictures of Viberg sneakers on feet. The website does no justice. Also again styled incorrectly in some of their main pictures in my opinion. You gotta show off the whole sneaker / wear tapered pants. I usually wear them with denims but I’m wearing EG BDU’s here.

how did you size the sneakers, the same as which last?

schuermang

Reaction score
Hey guys got my first pair of service boots on the 2030 last recently, and I thought they fit perfectly but I was accumulating blisters wearing them all day yesterday. They’re newish, bought them second hand so I don’t know how often they’ve been worn. I just wanted to know if this is common because they initially felt like the best fitting pair of boots I’ve ever had.

HolyBootsBatman

Reaction score
Hey guys got my first pair of service boots on the 2030 last recently, and I thought they fit perfectly but I was accumulating blisters wearing them all day yesterday. They’re newish, bought them second hand so I don’t know how often they’ve been worn. I just wanted to know if this is common because they initially felt like the best fitting pair of boots I’ve ever had.
A bunch of blisters is not a good sign.
It depends where the blisters are. If the blisters are just on your heels, especially around where the the backstay/counter overlap. then don't worry. You can kneed that area to soften it up.
If the blisters are on the forward sides and toes, then it could be that the 2030 last does not work well for your foot shape or the sizing is too short.
For me, 1035 fits well enough but 2030 does not.

Then again, it could all just be from wearing newish boots all day. Some leathers take longer to loosen up than say CXL.
You said the fit seems great: Is that with thin socks or boots socks with some level of cushion? If it's boot socks, you're probably ok and you'll fondly look back at how your favorite boots made you earn their love.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads