• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the floral print shell chelseas on eBay. Pretty cool never seen that before was that something they sold at one point or truly a sample? they even did a nailed waist, Im guessing sample. Dude wants $1600 lol

Yeah... premium for what is technically just dented shell.

Sure....

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My only questions about the natural camel are whether it has too much of an orange cast and how the leather will age (will the orange cast become more muted).

View attachment 1175555

If the color is really consistent then it is probably lightly corrected and that usually comes off with wear.

I bet the intensity will lessen with time.

vettemike

Reaction score
37CED280-A4B2-4E76-8CF3-A7988A4FC381.gif
Natural camel patina, courtesy of Division Road.

biglmbass

Reaction score
I could not get the slippers’ sizing to work. Not that disappointed since I don’t think they are for me anyway.

My gut feeling is they're not gonna work for me either. (the style/look that is) I went .5 size down from my 2030 size. I can't imagine ever wearing them without socks.

What size did you try, in relation to your regular Viberg size?

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Chiming in late on the reverse black camel. Went with this in a slipper for MTO. Was in between smoke kudu, and black matte calf, and then Guy showed me that. Sort of like that it's some what a compromise...textured and refined ruggedness as someone else said. Guy had a bag made of it, so that helped me make that decision, as you could see where it was worn, and how nice it aged. Happy to hear I went with it, as I didn't realize it was near out.

I'm a little paranoid on sizing...they didn't have a true slipper in a size 9 out of the boxes. Guy had me try on a size 9 that had shearling in it...that was tight. But he said that I could even get it on was a good sign. He also had me try on a sneaker in size 9, and that fit. He said that's on the same last, so I should be fine. Still paranoid though, because I never tried it on. I'm a size 10 on the 2030 last...so he also said that was a reason for getting the 9.

We'll see...

Edit -- also really tempted by the horsehide slippers on Miloh shop...but I think they'll sort of be too similar. May look for a pair of tan/brown slippers to have a variety. That natural camel looks amazing...

Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Chiming in late on the reverse black camel. Went with this in a slipper for MTO. Was in between smoke kudu, and black matte calf, and then Guy showed me that. Sort of like that it's some what a compromise...textured and refined ruggedness as someone else said. Guy had a bag made of it, so that helped me make that decision, as you could see where it was worn, and how nice it aged. Happy to hear I went with it, as I didn't realize it was near out.

I'm a little paranoid on sizing...they didn't have a true slipper in a size 9 out of the boxes. Guy had me try on a size 9 that had shearling in it...that was tight. But he said that I could even get it on was a good sign. He also had me try on a sneaker in size 9, and that fit. He said that's on the same last, so I should be fine. Still paranoid though, because I never tried it on. I'm a size 10 on the 2030 last...so he also said that was a reason for getting the 9.

We'll see...

Edit -- also really tempted by the horsehide slippers on Miloh shop...but I think they'll sort of be too similar. May look for a pair of tan/brown slippers to have a variety. That natural camel looks amazing...
I believe that’s from Division Road... too bad you don’t wear a bigger size, size 11 and 11.5 are still available.

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
I believe that’s from Division Road... too bad you don’t wear a bigger size, size 11 and 11.5 are still available.

Yeah -- I am really hoping to find something on the secondary market. Or just wait for another pair to drop.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went half size up, I have a high instep and E width.

I agree. I tried my 2030 size (which is 1/2 down from Brannock) but felt it was too resticting in the toes/ball. I am a 12D heel-to-toe Brannock, but a 13 heel to ball.

I feel like with the narrow/taper of the 2050, getting the ball properly situated is most important.

Going TTS gives me the ball room I want, but the trade-off is more heel slip, which I'll alleviate with a light insole.

YMMV.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads