• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 10 in 2030, 9.5 in 2045 & 110. Should l wear 9.5 in 2040 also?
If you are thinking of the 3sixteen offering, I found it to be very tight in the vamp and went with a larger half size. But I would guess the conventional wisdom would say get the 9.5. I would get the 10.

I really dont think the extra length makes all that much of difference but my feet and yours are obviously not the same.

dekalog

Reaction score

If you are thinking of the 3sixteen offering, I found it to be very tight in the vamp and went with a larger half size.  But I would guess the conventional wisdom would say get the 9.5.  I would get the 10.

I really dont think the extra length makes all that much of difference but my feet and yours are obviously not the same.

I have the 2045 last boondocker and is perfect fit length & widthwise in size 9.5. As the 3sixteen 2040 makeup is a little bit narrower in toe box area than 2045, I think I'll take 10 (which is in stock) to play safe.

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the 2045 last boondocker and is perfect fit length & widthwise in size 9.5. As the 3sixteen 2040 makeup is a little bit narrower in toe box area than 2045, I think I'll take 10 (which is in stock) to play safe.
Good luck, I hope it works for you. I think you made the wise decision, clearly.

gsgleason

Reaction score
I've decided to let go most of my 2030 boots in 11.5, including the mahogany shell. It saddens me because they're aesthetically my favorite piece of footwear I own.

I am hoping 3sixteen ordered some 11.5 in the mini-ripple, but I'm not hopeful. They were responsive with my request for the stealth, but not so for the 2040 boots.

They have 11.5

Not any more! Copped! Thanks for letting me know.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 12, eh? Interesting in a size 12 1035 Guidi olive calf derby boot?

Ha.....I saw that bad boy floating around...I am still getting used to my 1035 Derby boot...but you never know a few too many scotch's and you may get a PM

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

310s in the rain

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

3sixteen mini ripple viberg online now but no size 7 & 9.5

While i really like the look of the mini ripple, I've already worn through my christy sole in 1.5 years, so I wonder how the mini ripple will possibly hold up

Gooner

Reaction score

Ha.....I saw that bad boy floating around...I am still getting used to my 1035 Derby boot...but you never know a few too many scotch's and you may get a PM

High five to other size 12's, I need to know who go after when my size is gone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads