• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stevehm

Reaction score
If I don't kop a deal even close to that in the next couple of months I'll be buying a pair of Wesco foot patrols.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to pull the trigger on the Aged Bark from Notre....

Congrats, I think you will love them. I have the ones from Viberg and I am quite happy with them. It's my first exposure to Aged Bark and I was surprised to find that it's essentially a nubuck type leather. So unless you want to get rid of the very fine nap, you really can't condition them.

Or maybe you can? I know the nap will come back with wear. I'm curious as to what others with aged bark are doing/going to do.

DrapeauNoir

Reaction score
Just in case anyone cares, the Styleforum GMTOs from April have arrived, at last. I do need to assemble my fulfillment team (they were told a couple of times to come... and no boots, but this time, they are here at last!) I haven't even opened any of the 10 boxes yet, but will try to get to that tonight and maybe snap some pics. My goal now is to get all of these out by the end of the week, and hopefully many of you will actually get them before the weekend, but that depends on how fast I can pull the team together.

Cheers.

Fok.

Thanks for the update.

I sent a message through StyleForum market, but just in case: could you please make sure to send my FatWax to the new address I gave you (in NYC) and not to the old address (in London)?

Can't wait to see them in the (waxed) flesh!
worship2.gif

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the update.

I sent a message through StyleForum market, but just in case: could you please make sure to send my FatWax to the new address I gave you (in NYC) and not to the old address (in London)?

Can't wait to see them in the (waxed) flesh! :worship2:  

We can certainly do that, but the right place to make sure that your shipping addresses are properly changed is [email protected]. I am not generally directly involved in the pick and pack myself (really not my forte - my forte is telling other people to do things), and while I handle some of the emails, there is a tagging systems that the others use to mark email addressed when it has been resolved.

If you want some change, like a shipping address change, on your order, please add the address to your account, and then email styleforummarket directly. You will receive a new invoice with the updated information, so things should be unambiguous. If you have not received such an update, please just email again, and we'll take care of it.

Cheers,

Fok.

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Just in case anyone cares, the Styleforum GMTOs from April have arrived, at last. I do need to assemble my fulfillment team (they were told a couple of times to come... and no boots, but this time, they are here at last!) I haven't even opened any of the 10 boxes yet, but will try to get to that tonight and maybe snap some pics. My goal now is to get all of these out by the end of the week, and hopefully many of you will actually get them before the weekend, but that depends on how fast I can pull the team together.

Cheers.

Fok.
So the Fat waxed were part of the shipment? Don't want to get overly excited, but **** YEAH! Hoping mine make it to Colorado this weekend!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Fat waxed were part of the shipment? Don't want to get overly excited, but **** YEAH! Hoping mine make it to Colorado this weekend!
So, it says they are, yes. I haven't even schlepped my way down to take a look yet, because I'm beat, but we have the schedule, and the plan (of course, many plans with this particular shipment have NOT gone as originally slated) is to have ALL the boots out by Wednesday afternoon. We'll see.

Cheers,

Fok.

billymax

Reaction score
I'm really liking these from The Bureau Belfast:

4e1a05024e39ecc40a94a4fbfbd71db0.jpg
Me too. These are very cool. I wrestled with these and the tan cap toe boots and went for the tan pair. I have other Bobcats on the 110 last and really like them. The Bureau Belfast is about the only place that regularly carries Viberg merch on the 110.

pl0nky

Reaction score
I want a pair of kudu service boots on the 2030 so bad. I was looking at getting the aged bark roughout from cultizm because it looks so similar to what I want, eyelets and all, but... it's not kudu lol. Hopefully there's a pair coming out soon or something.

jlchau

Reaction score
I want a pair of kudu service boots on the 2030 so bad. I was looking at getting the aged bark roughout from cultizm because it looks so similar to what I want, eyelets and all, but... it's not kudu lol. Hopefully there's a pair coming out soon or something.

What size are you?

skenney

Reaction score

Me too.   These are very cool.   I wrestled with these and the tan cap toe boots and went for the tan pair.   I have other Bobcats on the 110 last and really like them.   The Bureau Belfast is about the only place that regularly carries Viberg merch on the 110.   

And that brings me to ask, anybody order from The Bureau Belfast before?

If so, around how much should I expect customs fees to be?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And that brings me to ask, anybody order from The Bureau Belfast before?

If so, around how much should I expect customs fees to be?

They are very customer friendly in their shipping in my experience. Shouldn't have fees

Excited for Half Japanese been wanting a more casual derby for a while now

And is the 2030 seriously too slick? Compared to most of my footwear it is already pretty chunky. Guess I'm just confused how such wide shoes end up being slick

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads