• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have my size in the natural mini ripple. I've never even considered that type of sole but they are growing on me. Are they crepe-like in comfort or more dainite-like? Or am I completely off?

Tough decision...

gambit402

Reaction score

They have my size in the natural mini ripple. I've never even considered that type of sole but they are growing on me. Are they crepe-like in comfort or more dainite-like? Or am I completely off?

Tough decision...

Vibram soles are generally really comfy and the natural roughouts are growing on me.

Can anyone comment on how they do in rain and how they age? Also I'm kind of worried about getting a bunch of indigo on their from denim.

Vickt

Reaction score
Wanted the black mini ripple bad. My size the only one sold out. Haven't heard back about possible order. Stuck at work till 11. Have to work on holiday weekend. :fu: :(

Gooner

Reaction score
Not a regular poster but I as well had the 12 in my cart, clicked check out and they where sold out. The annoying part of me is I tried again to add to card and they still showed the 1 in stock but never could check out. So much for all that refreshing I did waiting for them to drop. I am disappointed but oh well.

Last edited:

westie187

Reaction score
Not a regular poster but I as well had the 12 in my cart, clicked check out and they where sold out. The annoying part of me is I tried again to add to card and they still showed the 1 in stock but never could check out. So much for all that refreshing I did waiting for them to drop. I am disappointed but oh well.
Same thing happened to me. We must have been competing with the guy who got them.
smack.gif

gambit402

Reaction score
Trying hard to decide between the two rough outs 3sixteen has and waxed flesh. Any pros or cons about either? Does natural cxl roughouts patina?

westie187

Reaction score
[@]sexyjewswag[/@ ]Please PM me if they don't!

Last edited:

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in interested in some boots with cord sole. I have never tried them. Anyone have any experience with cord sole and how they compare to the vibram Christy sole or Alden commando or crepe. The viberg cord soles seem to a new option so I haven't be enable find vibergs with worn cord sole pics yet

Thx for the info

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads