• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

God damn what a deal. What are you gonna get them resoled on?

not sure yet. just want a regular sole I think. if I do the christy look again, it will need to be lighter than the traditional vibram ones, they're so heavy.

holy ****, was this only available in store?

yeah, instore.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In other news, there may be a few pairs of the Bison boots on the mini-ripple sole that were overruns. I don't know the sizes yet, but when I do, I will open them up to presale. All the boots save for the Cabourn inspired boot are now scheduled to ship in about a week (they would be shipping now, but there was a slight snafu re. the bison boots, this the overrun). Keep your eye out on the GMTO thread. I will announce the available sizes there.

Cheers,

Fok.
I have an extra pair of the bison boots on the white mini ripple in sizes 7 and 13. If you are interested, please email [email protected], with the size you want, and we'll get you set up. First come, first served. A size 9.5 may come up, but for the time being, it's unavailable.

Cheers,

Fok.

knocksteaady

Reaction score
I have an extra pair of the bison boots on the white mini ripple in sizes 7 and 13. If you are interested, please email [email protected], with the size you want, and we'll get you set up. First come, first served. A size 9.5 may come up, but for the time being, it's unavailable.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hey Fok,

Are there any more pictures of the boot, and will they be on the mini ripple sole or the normal ripple sole?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fok,

Are there any more pictures of the boot, and will they be on the mini ripple sole or the normal ripple sole?
Unfortunately, that's all the pictures that I have right now. The boots are on the mini-ripple, as shown. The size 7 is now spoken for, pending payment. So, size 13? Large footed people?

Cheers,

Fok.

dbacr

Reaction score
I received my pair of viberg engineer boots in black. Unfortunately I have to return them. I ordered the same size as my service boots in last 2030. These have almost 3/4 inch shorter footbed. My big toe is right up against the front. Size 12. Guy said the 13 is about 1 cm longer. 1cm is about 1/2 inch, I think.

And of course they are sold out.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just got shipping confirmation for the horsehide boots. When did Viberg start shipping with Fedex? I hate fedex with their ridiculous handling fees.

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shoes are looking very nice, after looking at shoes I judge that the quality of shoe is good and having the quality.
There are several online stores which are providing some good quality shoes which are available in good qualities and nice price range.
You can purchase best shoe brands from the online stores like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and Highershop.

dimsumsogood

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help with sizing. I sent my foot tracings (with semi thick socks on) to Jason two years ago and he sized me at 10.25 EEE, but suggested that I should just take 10 EEE. Not sure why.

I recently bought the trench boot in 10.5,but it's a bit too tight with instep and width. Im gunning for a GMTO on the 110 that may or may not be made. Should I bump up to 11 or would 10.5 be fine. I wear 11E comfortably on the Barrie. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrendavid777