• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jayce030

Reaction score
Thanks Guys... I will wait around for a 7.5 as that is what my gut was suggesting as well. Now to find another retailer that sells the service boot on the christy sole...

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

westie187

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Feetures socks...

skeptical jesus

Reaction score
Mine have been kicking ass and taking names in 30 below Chicago weather.

i look at people's ugly ass shoes on the el and the bus every single day and never see anyone wearing anything that isnt beyond terrible. But my understanding is that if two vibergs cross paths, the higher last number has the right of way. I'll keep my eye out...

westie187

Reaction score
Quote:
cheers.gif

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So bummed that BCC couldn't get me a 7.5 in that dust black calf. Ah well.

If we ever do a GMTO in that bison leather...I'm in!

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i look at people's ugly ass shoes on the el and the bus every single day and never see anyone wearing anything that isnt beyond terrible. But my understanding is that if two vibergs cross paths, the higher last number has the right of way. I'll keep my eye out...
Funny about the lasts. But I still don't know why the 1035 doesn't get as much love as the 2030. The 2030 is more dressy I guess. The 1035 looks more boot-like to me....And yes to the ugly ass shoes. Down here, I see many guys wearing a lot of sneakers of various condition and more often the ladies wear boots .

Here's pics of Smoke Reverse Kudus out and about after one month. Kick it!

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to find attractive socks? I'd love to get a pair in bright red but I can't find anything heavy. Does anyone use short hems or roll up their pants to let socks show with these boots?
I wear a lot of Chup socks, which have interesting patterns.

zola

Reaction score
I bought a lot STANCE socks this F/W.
they have interesting patterns and superior quality and fit. The are available in different kinds of thickness.
I have them for 2 months now and think they are great.
I bought 3 pairs of happy socks online b/c of the style and they are crap! Torn and holes after very short time.
http://www.stance.com/

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Latigo Navy drying from the snow and slush...with what I thought was Navy pants when I dressed this morning...guess I got the black ones on..Put an Allen Edmonds Ortho insert(the one you can buy from their site) and I no longer feel that footbed issue in the left boot and it has helped slightly with the heel slip issue I have. Can not wait for the natty SF boot and my black Leffott boot to arrive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads