• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newo

Reaction score
Honestly the only thing I don't like about Vibergs are the difficulty I have in getting them on and off. A perfect fit for me takes a solid couple of minutes to get on. Taking them off means loosening the laces just about all the way down. **** is it ever worth it when I have them on though.

GooseG

Reaction score

I am afraid I have made a wrong decision

With a feet of US9.5D Alden Barrie & UK9E in Edward Green 202 / UK9F in G&G MH71, a 9D in Viberg 2030 may seem small to me

Maybe I should consider giving up my pre-order in Leffot & ask for a refund:confused:

Honestly I could have gotten away with an 8 instead of 8.5 There is some room, but I have feet that are borderline E width (all my golf shoes are E or EE).

If you have medium or narrow feet, I think you'll be fine. I'm actually hoping mine don't stretch as bad as my Indy boots have over time.

odessaboots

Reaction score

I am afraid I have made a wrong decision

With a feet of US9.5D Alden Barrie & UK9E in Edward Green 202 / UK9F in G&G MH71, a 9D in Viberg 2030 may seem small to me

Maybe I should consider giving up my pre-order in Leffot & ask for a refund:confused:

Which ones did you pre-order? That's my size.

member2000r

Reaction score
Honestly I could have gotten away with an 8 instead of 8.5 There is some room, but I have feet that are borderline E width (all my golf shoes are E or EE).

If you have medium or narrow feet, I think you'll be fine. I'm actually hoping mine don't stretch as bad as my Indy boots have over time.
I have wide fit unfortunately, 10.5cm at the widest part
cry.gif

Chop Chop

Reaction score
Has anybody every received their order without receiving shipping confirmation/tracking info?

I take it Viberg's suggestion that we'll receive tracking info within 48 hours of placing an order is not always accurate... Just hoping the order I placed Friday afternoon has shipped already.

GooseG

Reaction score

Has anybody every received their order without receiving shipping confirmation/tracking info?

I take it Viberg's suggestion that we'll receive tracking info within 48 hours of placing an order is not always accurate... Just hoping the order I placed Friday afternoon has shipped already. 

When did you place your order? I placed mine on a Friday night after COB, and received tracking the following wednesday.

The Canadian Post info was kept up to date very well after that, but once it was transferred to US Postal I did not have a tracking number.

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
When did you place your order? I placed mine on a Friday night after COB, and received tracking the following wednesday.

The Canadian Post info was kept up to date very well after that, but once it was transferred to US Postal I did not have a tracking number.
Punch the Canada Post number into USPS's tracking once it hits the US, and you should get something.

Dpalaghiuc

Reaction score

Purchased this Oxford during the last sample sale, first time wearing outside.

Oxford (Sample Pattern), Natural Aniline CXL Roughout, Tan Lining, Leather Sole/Dovetail Heel, 2040 Last, No Box Toe,

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[/quote]
Purchased this Oxford during the last sample sale, first time wearing outside.

Oxford (Sample Pattern), Natural Aniline CXL Roughout, Tan Lining, Leather Sole/Dovetail Heel, 2040 Last, No Box Toe,
[/quote]

Very cool!

Theloniouskase

Reaction score
Got a Brown CXL size 8.5 service boot from the recent batch on the Viberg website. Fit a .5 size too big for me. If anyone's interested, they can snag it from me for what I payed or I'll be shipping them back to viberg.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamonyx