• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Areni-1

Reaction score
Damn. The DR brown CXL model on the 310 last sold out instantly. I was on the website before I went to sleep and it’s sold out in my size already. The trouble with living overseas I guess.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

USD $1740 😳

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea absolutely beautiful, but just cant justify that price
With these specs, combined with Viberg’s superior aesthetics and current level of execution, I don’t think you can make the argument that the price is unreasonable relative to the competition. This is a world class, all-time pair.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With these specs, combined with Viberg’s superior aesthetics and current level of execution, I don’t think you can make the argument that the price is unreasonable relative to the competition. This is a world class, all-time pair.
not on Dainite sole ;)

zachthespook

Reaction score

USD $1740 😳
Every word in the name of a new Viberg boot release amounts to an extra $200 premium, duh

Jess_mcjess

Reaction score
I agree 100%. I may have picked these up at the old 13 hundo price.

Most sizes sold out though, so enough high rollers disagree lol
I had to jump on it, I have been waiting for teacore to come back for awhile (kept missing the last couple rounds) and corodvan on top of the tea core? I threw my money at the screen

enojy

Reaction score
Those look great, but way out of my league price-wise. Reminds me a lot of Wesco Axe Breakers, which are also out of my league width-wise.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to jump on it, I have been waiting for teacore to come back for awhile (kept missing the last couple rounds) and corodvan on top of the tea core? I threw my money at the screen
I have the natural ones, definitely nothing like it. If they were 1035 plain toe with vibram half sole like 310s, then I’d be in trouble 😂 Be prepared for a looonnngg break in.

Jmccle2

Reaction score
I have the natural ones, definitely nothing like it. If they were 1035 plain toe with vibram half sole like 310s, then I’d be in trouble 😂 Be prepared for a looonnngg break in.
Yeah I’ve worn them twice. Full day wears. Super annoyed they aren’t comfortable yet.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve worn them twice. Full day wears. Super annoyed they aren’t comfortable yet.
I’ve worn my pair roughly 20-25 times. Still working on breaking them in 😂

1702231689530.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads