• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sononchalant

Reaction score

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brandy today

IMG_0762.jpeg

CMT1

Reaction score

My man, how. On earth. Did you get your hands on a pair of those? I'll be honest - The Internet pics of the brandy run from 2013? 2014? Are what got me into Viberg in the first place and those have forever been the ne plus ultra unobtainables.

Totally insane boots J, congrats!

I wore my consolation prize amaretto 2020s the other day and they are as close as I'll ever get to the time machine needed to go back and buy those new. :cool:

i-2r7dKt9-X4.jpg

i-9dfSwHR-X4.jpg

i-m2T4pnT-X3.jpg

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not black after all

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not black after all

Those olive ones are beautiful. Just not in the market to be buying anything as I'm trying to thin out so much stuff haha

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My man, how. On earth. Did you get your hands on a pair of those? I'll be honest - The Internet pics of the brandy run from 2013? 2014? Are what got me into Viberg in the first place and those have forever been the ne plus ultra unobtainables.

Totally insane boots J, congrats!

I wore my consolation prize amaretto 2020s the other day and they are as close as I'll ever get to the time machine needed to go back and buy those new. :cool:

i-2r7dKt9-X4.jpg

i-9dfSwHR-X4.jpg

i-m2T4pnT-X3.jpg

Thanks man. Yep, they are very special indeed. Your amarettos look pretty incredible too!

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! Any other creative idea how to pair Taupe with pants or jeans? I love this color but found it a bit difficult dress unless it is black or blue (like this picture) jean in slim style. Want to explore more!
Olive chinos.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! Any other creative idea how to pair Taupe with pants or jeans? I love this color but found it a bit difficult dress unless it is black or blue (like this picture) jean in slim style. Want to explore more!
It's not too difficult for me since I wear jeans >50% of the time. But just try for contrast and avoid khakis which are close in shade.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads