• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jwy

Reaction score
A beastly 2040 at a Swiss shop, pretty limited sizing.

Also, Viberg shoehorn?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, stitchdown horsebutt 2040 side zips won't be happening - tore during lasting.
****, a bunch of people just got in wrong specs/poor QC pairs too

Skell6009

Reaction score
311099821_1215768685822393_3868899101199530813_n.webp.jpg

I saw these boots on Grailed for like $720 and thought it was way too expensive for a used pair. I looked up the seller and it was a shop called Redwing J3 located in Jakarta Indonesia. I just happened to have a vacation planned with a few days there, so I messaged the shop on Instagram and he told me the price was 7 million rupiah (~$455 USD) if I came to the shop.

Fast forward to yesterday, and I went to their small shop. Tons of work wear style clothing, denim, boots, etc. Tried on the Vibergs, and these were a little roomier than my old 2030 waxed flesh boots. New roomier last and thinner calf leather. But I knew thicker socks or an insole would solve it so I ended up buying them. It took a little while to figure out how to pay, because they only did cash or Indonesian bank transfer. Luckily I had $400 USD on me and I covered the rest in rupiah and all was well.

Absolutely love the color on these and how versatile they are. Works great for casual denim all the way to business casual.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have found a new appreciation for crust shell... And now I want a pair
Well Viberg doesnt do a crust shell, but the ID makers can and do. I have crust shell from Renav that I like. Cloe is the tannery that usually does the crust shells.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that people were allowed to MTO older Viberg 2030 pattern... was that true?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That TPR coating has come off nicely, eh.
TBH I haven’t worn them enough to affect the coating nor have I done anything to remove it. They’ve just gotten an occasional brushing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derinmichel