• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vancouver SF meetup -- proposed

scatterbrain

Reaction score
Greetings Vancouverites. I have a few hours free in Vancouver (Gastown) today. Is there anything unique clothing-wise that I should be sure to see that I can't see in Toronto?

Specifically, I'm looking for a) good dress shoes, and b) vegan fair trade clothes for my wife.

Any suggestions?

ImTheGroom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings Vancouverites. I have a few hours free in Vancouver (Gastown) today. Is there anything unique clothing-wise that I should be sure to see that I can't see in Toronto?

Specifically, I'm looking for a) good dress shoes, and b) vegan fair trade clothes for my wife.

Any suggestions?

Fluevog shoes has its main shop in Gastown. May or may not be your style, but interesting work nonetheless, and a Vancouver institution. All I can think of that's unique to Vancouver.

nostalgiaultra

Reaction score
sorry to revive an old thread but would love to organize a vancouver meetup if anyone is still interested?

I would be. I literally don't know anyone else interested in classic menswear here. Would be curious to meet any like-minded folks.

gmehra

Reaction score
sounds good, how about yaletown earls on April 2nd at 2PM? we can just meet for beers and talk about organizing something bigger for the next one

gmehra

Reaction score
Okay great, Ill see you then. If a few others want to join please feel free to message here or via PM

gmehra

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone else was interested in attending? so far its 2 confirmed at 2 maybes. would be a great start then we can discuss a bigger meet up in the future

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads