• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread

CityMap

Reaction score

Brian SD

Reaction score
The cotton blouson doesn't look bad, and there are a few other small basics here and there I'll probably look to pick up. I imagine the shorts are pretty well-cut for their price. Hoping the linen shirts fit well, too.

kjv

Reaction score
strong collection imo. better than the last, not only because of its size. hopefully the webstore is better prepared this time around, quite a few items i'm interested in

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like the blazers.. the rest are meh for me.

This was my reaction as well.. and only the navy blazer with normal chest pocket, not patch. Shirts are basically the same as the last collection except with the added detail of goofy stripes everywhere. Chinos are just regular chinos… pleated pants are a niche maybe. Everything else … like you said, meh.

edit: ok… I did forget a couple of the linen shirts might be good. Polos, printed tees, striped shirts both long and short are just straight up goofy.

Last edited:

arcturuz

Reaction score
i thought this collection is nicer than the previous

linen, oxfords shirts, polo shirts, chino shorts, tailored shorts, short sleeved Ts, printed Ts, so many to get

CityMap

Reaction score
This was my reaction as well.. and only the navy blazer with normal chest pocket, not patch. Shirts are basically the same as the last collection except with the added detail of goofy stripes everywhere. Chinos are just regular chinos… pleated pants are a niche maybe. Everything else … like you said, meh.

edit: ok… I did forget a couple of the linen shirts might be good. Polos, printed tees, striped shirts both long and short are just straight up goofy.

For me, I think its the location of the pocket for many of them.
Sure, it's what makes Lemaire Lemaire, but since its a collaboration with Uniqlo, its now being marketed to a different group of people who might find the location too unorthodox.

Secondly, I've a feeling it won't sell out as fast, simply because it's the second time around. When Michael Bastion did a collab with Uniqlo, it was really popular and people lined up for it. He kept coming back and people (at least in Japan), got used to it, and things lasted longer as people now think (well this year's so so, lets wait and see what next year's collab will bring).
There were a ton of MB stuff in the bargain bin shortly thereafter.

mugatu

Reaction score
it's a lot weaker then FW imo.. but then again i'm a sucker for outerwear, knits & more muted color palette.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing really jumps out as a must buy, but I can see the appeal of putting together a chambray suit.

Dog Shelter

Reaction score
Anybody know if the cotton flat front pants will stretch/soften up? I probably should've gotten a 31 but they were sold out and they were a steal at $20.

Sonderist

Reaction score
As per usual I come to find an item I love that is long gone from any convenient retailer, so if anyone can point me to the Lemaire duffle coat in brown I'd be eternally grateful

NYLON

Reaction score
Anybody know if the cotton flat front pants will stretch/soften up? I probably should've gotten a 31 but they were sold out and they were a steal at $20.
The cotton chinos are last year are uniform stiff & canvas like in nature.

I know this because I was soaking them in by hand wash and was surprised how long it took for the water to soak in.

Pitaa J Chao

Reaction score
got a size M on the mens long cashmere coat and really need a size S US sizing of course. anyone on here might know anywhere still have stock or willing to proxy or do a size swap with me. been looking on ebay for a while but cant find a size

Last edited:

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a L wool cashmere coat, tts, everything fits fine but the sleeves are 23.5" and come up to my wrist. The seller didn't mention anything about alterations. He shortened them right?

CityMap

Reaction score
I got a L wool cashmere coat, tts, everything fits fine but the sleeves are 23.5" and come up to my wrist. The seller didn't mention anything about alterations. He shortened them right?

how tall are you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads