• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who have been waiting, the Heavyweight Studio Half Zip in Heather Grey and Black are restocking at 10AM (PDT) tomorrow.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey babe @UNIFORMLA

curious when the trucker will drop. Trying to line up a rotation for spring/summer :cool:

The trucker hat or the denim trucker jacket? We're going full big rig.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
we’d be crazy not to go full big rig lol. Asking about the cap but appreciate intel on the trucker jacket too @UNIFORMLA
Asphalt Cowboys.

We're still working on sourcing one final component from Italy of the I-10 Trucker Hat. We're going to begin final sample testing next week once all of the options come in and I'll have a better idea. The pattern/fit is finalized, it's just the liner that's delaying those. Once everything is approved, we're heading straight into production. I'm really excited to release those and working to get them out ASAP.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Asphalt Cowboys.

We're still working on sourcing one final component from Italy of the I-10 Trucker Hat. We're going to begin final sample testing next week once all of the options come in and I'll have a better idea. The pattern/fit is finalized, it's just the liner that's delaying those. Once everything is approved, we're heading straight into production. I'm really excited to release those and working to get them out ASAP.
Where does the name I-10 come from? Sorry, I'm such a newb. Interstate-10 Highway?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Where does the name I-10 come from? Sorry, I'm such a newb. Interstate-10 Highway?

The I-10 Trucker Hat is named after the I-10 Freeway in Los Angeles that connects East and West LA. It's significant to the brand because it's the route from our office to our studio and factory. Since the inception of the brand, it's been our daily commute and seemed the perfect name for the hat.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA xs and small grey half zips didn’t have any stock? refreshed as they went live

Heather Grey in XS didn't restock. Every other size restocked. There was a miscalculation in production on Heather Grey and we weren't able to restock Heather Grey in XS.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You asked and we delivered. The Heavyweight Studio Crew drops tomorrow in Navy and Black. We pushed the development and debut of this piece forward after receiving a number of requests from our community here following the release of the Heavyweight Studio Half Zip and Hoodie. This has become a favorite of the team. We're so excited to finally release it.

The Heavyweight Studio Crew drops tomorrow (Saturday) at 1PM (PDT) in Navy and Black along with:
Heavyweight Studio Half Zip / Navy
Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants / Navy
Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants / Black

I'll post a size chart for the Heavyweight Studio Crew here shortly.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads