• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is dead now, is everyone on discord? Couple recent pics

raw hem vintage tee

PXL_20220117_004548127_censored.jpg

long sleeve artist

PXL_20220206_224229838_censored.jpg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any difference in the circumference of the thigh?

Yes, the large will be wider in the leg and waist than the medium will. The rise will also be higher in the the large vs the medium. Only the inseam measurement will be the same.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This thread is dead now, is everyone on discord? Couple recent pics

raw hem vintage tee

View attachment 1765671

long sleeve artist

View attachment 1765672

I love the shots and fits! I believe that's the longest I've ever seen your hair.

A lot of our community is active on the Discord. We plan to remain active in both places (here and there). I've been a bit MIA in both as we're really focused on releasing a lot of our developments/new categories and upping production to have more frequent restocks/product available.

I'm going to make a point to be more consistent with posts on updates and developments here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the shots and fits! I believe that's the longest I've ever seen your hair.

A lot of our community is active on the Discord. We plan to remain active in both places (here and there). I've been a bit MIA in both as we're really focused on releasing a lot of our developments/new categories and upping production to have more frequent restocks/product available.

I'm going to make a point to be more consistent with posts on updates and developments here.

I haven't cut my hair in 2 years, it's definitely the longest it's ever been.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I'll definitely be getting more tees in the future.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These were taken with my iPhone and are a bit blown out (lighting wise) but I wanted to share a couple looks from our shoot yesterday.

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Crew in Navy Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in White Sunset Court ...jpeg

Heavyweight Studio Crew in Navy
Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in White
Sunset Court Shorts in Dove

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in White Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants Heather Grey ...jpeg

Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck in White
Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants in Heather Grey

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was the length on the hw souvenir sweatpants updated? Inseam looks smaller on model.

No, the inseam length of the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants hasn't been updated/changed. The size medium sweatpants that the model is wearing have a 29" inseam (I just measured that pair). For the shoot, we styled the sweatpants pulled up a bit in the leg. It may be the way he's sitting that's causing them to pull up a bit more.

We did, however, update the width of the top block and legs of the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants to fit more true to size. I know a number of people sized up on the initial run.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat, is it safe to say the Dove colorway of the Sunset shorts is getting a restock? Thanks man

Yes! Dove is restocking in the first drop/restock of the Sunset Court Shorts.

shurgen

Reaction score
Saw the post on IG.

To confirm, it's the french terry artist + long sleeve, both in black + heavyweight souvenir sweats in heather gray and black? I.e. just 4 items and just black for the french terry?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads