• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Pat! Are we able to get some product shots of the hoodies releasing tomorrow

Yes. Here's a shot of the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie in Black. This is the best hoodie we've made.

I've been wearing this hoodie and the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants everyday for two months.

UNI:FORM Black Heavyweight Studio Hoodie Front UNIFORMLA.jpg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m going to check the drop out tomorrow. What time?

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We were sorting everything out on our side.

The drop is Tuesday at 1PM (PDT).

due_dilla

Reaction score
It said you quoted me and then you deleted, let’s hear the opinion! I’m genuinely torn

I can’t decide. I am probably getting both. Half zips and sweats. Not sure I need new tees or hoodies, but likely interest in both sweat suits. I think black is the safer bet. I have two young kids, so being more stain proof is appreciated. Otherwise, I’m sure the grey will be outstanding, and probably a bit more interesting textually.

Nightlines

Reaction score
I love some JE stuff but I feel like a lot of it is over priced for what it actually is. You have to baby the t shirts and jeans. I feel like if I’m buying a pair of 450 dollar jeans they should last and hold their shape longer than a few months.

My Artist Tee has been through the dryer countless times and held up great.

If ULA can keep adding great quality pieces, at the current price point, people will shift over. I know I will continue to buy.
JE t-shirts are cheeks. Criticism gets brought up about the necklines being destroyed after a few washes with zero response on the issue. I've since dumped my JE universities into the pajama pile and haven't looked back.

IChen

Reaction score
are we fighting for these sweats and tees like people fought for toilet paper a while ago?

for real though...can't wait for the half zip and pants. i hope the black is a true black and not a washed black

B Sox

Reaction score
So the new Legacy Long Sleeve should kinda be like the Artist LS? Probably need to scoop that in Pine if so. Love the Artist LS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads