• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi friends! I just got back from a few days out of town and my package was waiting for me. The colors and weight are fire. I feel like these latest artist tees fit a bit snugger than the previous heavy-weight ones (mocha, cream, etc). Is that my mind playing tricks with me, or perhaps the thicker material just drapes differently?

Also, I noticed on my cement one that there's one stitch loose on it out of the bag :/ View attachment 1662739 View attachment 1662739

Just sent you a DM.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi friends! I just got back from a few days out of town and my package was waiting for me. The colors and weight are fire. I feel like these latest artist tees fit a bit snugger than the previous heavy-weight ones (mocha, cream, etc). Is that my mind playing tricks with me, or perhaps the thicker material just drapes differently?

Also, I noticed on my cement one that there's one stitch loose on it out of the bag :/ View attachment 1662739 View attachment 1662739

You have to be kidding. Just clip it.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Artist, Cement and Black. I’m 6’, 195lbs. I’ve wanted a fit like this forever.

The tees look great on you! I appreciate you posting some shots. I'm really glad those worked out!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
is the length of the new tee shorter compared to the artist?

The length of the 14-ounce tees is comparable to the length of the Artist Tees. Because of the weight of the fabric and width of the body if we crop it much more, it flares out at the bottom (especially on the back).

jm22

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but how is the weight of the vintage tees for hot weather (85+ degrees)? I use the classic crews and they work well but my guess is that the vintages tees are heavier…

dustinr

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but how is the weight of the vintage tees for hot weather (85+ degrees)? I use the classic crews and they work well but my guess is that the vintages tees are heavier…

I’ve worn my heavyweight tees basically everyday for the past two months during the peak of summer, and no complaints.

EhVos

Reaction score
haven’t been on in a bit. steel tee is way too nice.

photo from a hike in whistler
bone vcn - large
court shorts - med
47338FFB-885A-4BF0-95A4-2431639BDA8B.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads