• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

malcolmbw

Reaction score
If I'm a 34" waist do I need a L or XL on the souvenir sweatpants? From the measurements the L looks better but the 31" unstretched waist gives me pause.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
theres too many good things going on here, from fit, to composition, 24 OZ OZ OZ

Looks like im going to be a sweatsuit boi now

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.00.54 PM.png

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I'm a 34" waist do I need a L or XL on the souvenir sweatpants? From the measurements the L looks better but the 31" unstretched waist gives me pause.

I'd go with an L. I just took a pair out and measured the waist stretched and it can accomodate a 34" waist no problem. The unstretched measurement is with no tension on the waistband. The 1x1 rib and elastic are designed to stretch and bounce back so those relaxed measurements are a bit deceiving. I'd go true to size in these, personally.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA - hey Pat, will the drop tomorrow also have a restock of SS artist tees?

Not tomorrow. Tomorrow's drop is all the fleece terry. The drop after tomorrow will be the Concord Sweatpants. Following that will be a restock of the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees along with the introduction of Twisted Supima. I'm really excited about that one. That fabric is amazing!

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Not tomorrow. Tomorrow's drop is all the fleece terry. The drop after tomorrow will be the Concord Sweatpants. Following that will be a restock of the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees along with the introduction of Twisted Supima. I'm really excited about that one. That fabric is amazing!

Not to be a bother, but is it possible to see the color corrected pictures of the colorways coming out tomorrow? For example, the IG post today of the steel hoodie makes the colorway look brown, or maybe I'm blind.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not to be a bother, but is it possible to see the color corrected pictures of the colorways coming out tomorrow? For example, the IG post today of the steel hoodie makes the colorway look brown, or maybe I'm blind.

Here are the ecomm shots of the three colors:

Cement:
UNI:FORM Cement Souvenir Sweatshirt Front UNIFORMLA.jpg

Sand:
UNI:FORM Sand Souvenir Sweatshirt Front UNIFORMLA.jpg

Steel:
UNI:FORM Steel Souvenir Sweatshirt Front UNIFORMLA.jpg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im going to grab a lot, probably matching top and bottoms in heather grey and steel and a crew in something else. I dont know if you can go wrong, id be all over sand but i have a few sand type colours atm

what about you

steel for sure. crewneck over hoodie this time as its slightly more relaxed which is what I want.

not sure if I want cement or heather grey for my 2nd cop...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads