• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

dyelawn

Reaction score
1606762259992.png

hyped for my first uniform pieces!

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Nothing fit the bill?

Not really, I had a raglan from JE but the fit wasn't the best and i ended up giving it to my barber. I grabbed a couple of these uni crewneck sweatshirts when they first dropped and the fit was much better, so stoked for a similar fit in the 22oz

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
22 oz on the grey. I like it.

Pat why the difference. Would be interested in the the why. I'm guessing the grey will drape differently

The Heather Grey is a fabric innovation we developed with our fabric partner. It combines three different yarns (a tri-blend yarn on the face, a heather grey yarn dyed cotton in the middle, and a natural cotton yarn on the loop) to achieve the specific shade of grey we wanted. When we finally got the combination of yarns correct to achieve the color we were after, the 18 ounce version of the french terry was too loose because of the way the rayon in the tri-blend yarn reacted. So we went back and tightened the knit so it'd have the recovery/structure we wanted which resulted in a 22 ounce french terry.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my fatigue hoodie and black sweatshorts...super hype. Definitely want the heavy grey but I have got so many grey hoodies already its hard to justify smh

My dude! Thank you!

Yessir! I appreciate you! Thank you!

New drop looks good. Congrats Pat and the team.

Copped the long awaiting Grey crew. Look forward to what's next.

PS. - Let me know if you guys stashed away a LS Crew in Black from the OG run. Mine has gotten a lot of wear, would love to double up on one. ;)

Thank you so much! I hope you love it! The Long Sleeve Crew in Black with or without the cuffs?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Heather Grey is a fabric innovation we developed with our fabric partner. It combines three different yarns (a tri-blend yarn on the face, a heather grey yarn dyed cotton in the middle, and a natural cotton yarn on the loop) to achieve the specific shade of grey we wanted. When we finally got the combination of yarns correct to achieve the color we were after, the 18 ounce version of the french terry was too loose because of the way the rayon in the tri-blend yarn reacted. So we went back and tightened the knit so it'd have the recovery/structure we wanted which resulted in a 22 ounce french terry.
This sounds amazing. We gonna need this for all terry from now on

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can’t wait! Ordered black and grey shorts and ash brown vintage hem tee

Thank you so much! I hope you love them! Before I had to give the our sample back to the factory, I was living in the Sweatshorts.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Buy a medium. Eat Big , do your squats and lunges. Now you fit into your medium!

Of course you can.

4x 12 squats
4x 12 romanian deadlifts
4x 12 lunges(per side)
4x 12 leg curls

Do that 2x a week and tell me your legs don't blow up.

*starts looking for a gym that's open*

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads