• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not usually my thing, but I wanted to support a fellow forum member who actually went out and started a dope clothing company of his own. I'm 6' 180, ordered sz L and i normally have trouble finding tees that I like but these are the best fitting tees ive found, fitted without being tight. The length is good too, not too long but long enough to layer. The hoodie fits really well too, good quality and fitted without being too tight. My apologies for the dirty bathroom mirror, but at the moment thats all ive got. Next time I need tees, i'm rocking with these. On board with the fleece too.
View attachment 1090777 View attachment 1090778 View attachment 1090779

I appreciate you! Thank you so much for the support and the feedback. It looks great on you!

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Not usually my thing, but I wanted to support a fellow forum member who actually went out and started a dope clothing company of his own. I'm 6' 180, ordered sz L and i normally have trouble finding tees that I like but these are the best fitting tees ive found, fitted without being tight. The length is good too, not too long but long enough to layer. The hoodie fits really well too, good quality and fitted without being too tight. My apologies for the dirty bathroom mirror, but at the moment thats all ive got. Next time I need tees, i'm rocking with these. On board with the fleece too.

Tees and hoodie look good! Which JE denim is that in the pics?

quickstruck

Reaction score
how does it compare to JE OS cropped?

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Tees and hoodie look good! Which JE denim is that in the pics?

Thanks man...that’s the Kelso denim

@quickstruck i don’t actually have any os cropped hoodies, I’ve only got villains and kakes...to me it fits more like a villain with a little bit more room in the body while still feeling fitted, hope that helps a little

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
41E9E533-51DD-46D9-BBC6-117A13D4A312.jpeg Got the hoodie on today. It’s loosened up nicely. Still trim but not snug anywhere. I found something more cropped to wear it with too. Ha ha.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Love it! Glad you're enjoying it. What's the jacket? It looks like it's built like a tank.

Jacket is an Aero in their front quarter horsehide. It's at the stage where I can stand it up on the floor by itself. Should break in a bit over time.

Jacket won't be as comfortable as the hoodie is right now anytime soon though. :)

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My mailman dropped off the sand terry crew sweatshirt a couple days ago. Very nice. The cut is definitely more modern than repro -- slim arms, longer length -- in case anyone is wondering. But I'm cool with that. Great color, nice quality, good price. Nice work, dudes! Will look for other color options in the future. Will try a tee next. Love that it's made in LA.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My mailman dropped off the sand terry crew sweatshirt a couple days ago. Very nice. The cut is definitely more modern than repro -- slim arms, longer length -- in case anyone is wondering. But I'm cool with that. Great color, nice quality, good price. Nice work, dudes! Will look for other color options in the future. Will try a tee next. Love that it's made in LA.

So glad to hear it worked out! We appreciate the support and cosign, especially coming from a StyleForum vet.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any christmas sales coming up?

We don't have any Christmas sales coming up. We generally only have a couple sales a year with our biggest sale having just happened on Black Friday weekend.

We do offer 15% off you first purchase when you sign up for our emails and have an exclusive 10% off for StyleForum members this month with the code: SF10DEC

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tee has held up after a few cold washes (I hang dry fwiw).

585CD611-19F3-435A-A1A2-E69B1B35D45C.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member