• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Pat, know you’re busy, millions of little things to do for every drop and release...I was wondering if you have a tentative calendar or timeline for some of the things you’ve teased here, shorts, sweatpants etc...even if it’s just a relative time to sort of gauge so some/all of us won’t keep asking you when all of the things we want are coming...thanks as always for keeping us in the loop and can’t wait for more Releases (mostly sweatpants for me lol but everything really)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat, know you’re busy, millions of little things to do for every drop and release...I was wondering if you have a tentative calendar or timeline for some of the things you’ve teased here, shorts, sweatpants etc...even if it’s just a relative time to sort of gauge so some/all of us won’t keep asking you when all of the things we want are coming...thanks as always for keeping us in the loop and can’t wait for more Releases (mostly sweatpants for me lol but everything really)

As our production timeline was wrecked by the mandatory shutdowns/mask-only mandate earlier this year, we're working to put things out ASAP. Because of that, I don't have hard dates on anything, but would love to share with you how we're structuring our french terry production for what's coming.

We're beginning production now on updated Pull Over Hoodies, Crewneck Sweatshirts and the Sweatshorts. We're working to also get our new hoodie and sweatshirt silhouette in this production run, but it remains to be seen if we can make that happen in time. If things go well, we're hoping to have those in October.

Following this run will be pieces requiring Riri hardware; the Full Zip Hoodie and our initial sweatpants as well as possibly the second style of sweatpants we're releasing.

After that, we're slated to begin production on our heavyweight fleece terry production including the third style of sweatpants, a hoodie, and sweatshirt.

I hope that sheds some light on everything. I'll be talking more about all of this with you guys as it gets closer and sharing more details.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Awesome man thanks, at least for me that’s really helpful just to see a little bit into the future...good luck bro! Can’t wait to see how it all comes out

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As our production timeline was wrecked by the mandatory shutdowns/mask-only mandate earlier this year, we're working to put things out ASAP. Because of that, I don't have hard dates on anything, but would love to share with you how we're structuring our french terry production for what's coming.

We're beginning production now on updated Pull Over Hoodies, Crewneck Sweatshirts and the Sweatshorts. We're working to also get our new hoodie and sweatshirt silhouette in this production run, but it remains to be seen if we can make that happen in time. If things go well, we're hoping to have those in October.

Following this run will be pieces requiring Riri hardware; the Full Zip Hoodie and our initial sweatpants as well as possibly the second style of sweatpants we're releasing.

After that, we're slated to begin production on our heavyweight fleece terry production including the third style of sweatpants, a hoodie, and sweatshirt.

I hope that sheds some light on everything. I'll be talking more about all of this with you guys as it gets closer and sharing more details.

We appreciate what you do. Its a shame that this virus shutdown everything. Meanwhile the other brand that you get compared to - they continue to do biz with the communist country that gave us this virus, while they virtue signal all over social media.

We see the truth and will support you.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We appreciate what you do. Its a shame that this virus shutdown everything. Meanwhile the other brand that you get compared to - they continue to do biz with the communist country that gave us this virus, while they virtue signal all over social media.

We see the truth and will support you.

What brand is that? ?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Take your time Pat!

Its not like were waiting or anything...

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 8.09.23 PM.png

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Club cool pod
Pat (@UNIFORMLA) was on the club cool pod (@barrettdudley) yesterday, go listen

Edit: sounds like they are going to do a give away on the ‘gram.

also a few sneak “peeks” of what’s in the pipeline (which you may have seen some pics on the thread ?)
Thanks for sharing my dude! We talk about SF a couple of different times too, basically touching on how beneficial it can be to have a devoted community around a brand.

Here’s Phil and I after recording, LS artist tee and vintage crew:
0031ADB1-1DC4-48F9-8045-0380D9EFC5D1.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Club cool pod
Pat (@UNIFORMLA) was on the club cool pod (@barrettdudley) yesterday, go listen

Edit: sounds like they are going to do a give away on the ‘gram.

also a few sneak “peeks” of what’s in the pipeline (which you may have seen some pics on the thread ?)

I didn't realize this was up until I saw your post. I appreciate you introducing us so that it could happen. Thank you!

I had a great time talking to @barrettdudley and Phil. They do a great job with the podcast. If you guys aren't familiar with Club Cool, I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WalteEfird