• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.

denm bar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a slim, casual yellow blazer/light coat to pair with jeans for under $200. Suggestions?

What type of jean's were you going to try and pair the blazer with? Dark / light wash?? Yellow is a nice choice for summer time.

I found this, its a more darker shade of yellow compared to the brighter shades used in the summer. Still looks good tho!
http://www.frontlineshop.com/SCOTCH-SODA-Railroad-Jacket-yellow/291894001/?PromoCode=criteo

denm bar

Reaction score

Ecco

Reaction score
What type of jean's were you going to try and pair the blazer with? Dark / light wash?? Yellow is a nice choice for summer time.

I found this, its a more darker shade of yellow compared to the brighter shades used in the summer. Still looks good tho!
http://www.frontlineshop.com/SCOTCH-SODA-Railroad-Jacket-yellow/291894001/?PromoCode=criteo
I wear darker raw jeans, so a lighter summer yellow. That jacket is exactly what I'm looking for but just a lighter shade.

denm bar

Reaction score
I wear darker raw jeans, so a lighter summer yellow. That jacket is exactly what I'm looking for but just a lighter shade.

I know exactly what you mean, I was hoping for a pastel yellow - that would really bring out the indigo. Hope you find what you're looking for!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new to this thread, and sometimes i see people post stuff for sale with just waist sizes(14,15,16, etc.) and i was wondering if anyone had a converter for those to US sizes?

Hello! And those are not women's sizes. Those are accurate/actual measurements of the waistband, as opposed to the tagged size. The measurement is cut in half because the waistband is doubled, folded, etc. (For example, a pair of pants with a true 32" waist will have a waistband measurement of 16").

What If

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a grey blazer/coat to go with dark indigo jeans, black T-shirt, and brown desert boots. Nothing too expensive though. I've come Narrowed it down to two choices:

A)http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00421BL7E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

B)http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007QMB9DW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2I38I2YSDNB86

C)http://www.amazon.com/Armani-Exchan...r_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1341068041&sr=1-2

I like how light option B is, but I feel like the plaid pattern wouldn't do much in the ways of going for a more simplistic look. I like C, but I feel that the pockets make it look too "informal".

Any insight or even alternate options would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Carbon6595

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a light or medium weight (i.e. 3-season) outerwear to go with a T-shirt and jeans. I tend toward things with no hood. It also can't be a denim jacket because I can't rock the Canadian tuxedo.

dannybear

Reaction score
Looking for a new pair of sunglasses in tortoise colouring, I'm looking for something kinda retro like ray ban clubmasters but saw the new ray ban meteors and was wondering if they're too feminine for a guy?

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks Regg, but the short sleeves kinda kill it. :confused:

Thanks for what, I want one :D haha oh I gotcha, it did sound like I was suggesting it to you. It wasn't meant as a response to you lol, sorry

I think the short sleeves make it, though it's not exactly practical.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member