• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
All real names/real addresses/order specifics should be sent with information and dropped into the gmail, to be on record and searchable. Do not send me SF pm's because I need this info to be consolidated and there on hand for for the manufacturing people as well as the shipping people to grab your updated info and transcribe it to shipping slips if applicable.

jim_n

Reaction score
Drew I requested a full refund in Oct. 2014. You sent me a partial refund for 1 of my orders through e-check. Why did I not receive my money back in full at that time? And why have I had to wait nearly 7 months trying to get my hard earned money back?

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Spaghettmatt, I am going out to the storage across town to grab that stuff. Then I can post on it.

diniro

Reaction score
The chargeback happened in november for those wondering:

That brings up a good point. Have any of you guys in this thread actually bought another jacket/wallet/bag to replace the item you're still waiting for? You're not going cold for two falls and springs, I'd hope. Do share.

Haha, yeah. I requested a refund for my two August 2013 orders this past October. I waited until the middle of November. When I didn't hear anything I contacted my credit card company and got my money back. Bought a Schott that very day and rocked it right up until it started snowing.

I'm not blaming you cause you had to do what you had to do, but i wonder how much of this threw an even bigger wrench into the process (who's fault is entirely TOJ's)

barramundi

Reaction score
@impolyt_one

Is there a way you can talk to Charly to reconsider his departure from TOJ? His expertise with measurements advice is irreplaceable, and I'd really appreciate any effort to talk him into at least answers those kinds of emails for measurements.

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At this point throwing money at Charly probably won't bring him back. He's had to deal with months of ****** emails, anyone would want a break after that.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
whoa barramnudi, did you just post that on the last page? sorry, I am trying to post and refresh the page and posts are getting edited. Too many moving parts.

chrispy650

Reaction score
So 85% of the orders should include leathers back in Jul/Aug 13? I know there's a handful of people with orders from there that I do not think have received them yet (me included).

ro0ts

Reaction score

All real names/real addresses/order specifics should be sent with information and dropped into the gmail, to be on record and searchable. Do not send me SF pm's because I need this info to be consolidated and there on hand for for the manufacturing people as well as the shipping people to grab your updated info and transcribe it to shipping slips if applicable.
Send an email to the gmail account? Seems a bit odd unless you'll be sitting on the other side actually sending us replies, no?

Folks have been waiting 52 to 90+ weeks. Updates specific to orders are needed. Heaping on information to a gmail chain with no reply doesn't quite do much.

Since you don't want a PM, what's up with my order from late July for a brown A-2. Order was under the name Michael.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
can I get a last name with that? You see, there are a number of people named Michael.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads