• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
178993_10101373602516390_604774082_n.jpg

Comment: Excuse me?? Oh no they didn't! (...The Universe better be glad I have a sense of humour...)

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

178993_10101373602516390_604774082_n.jpg

Comment: Excuse me?? Oh no they didn't! (...The Universe better be glad I have a sense of humour...)

should have played DEBT.

oh, NVM, missed those letter values. hurrr.

Last edited:

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
"SOS!!! Im in need of a nice dress for a wedding! any suggestions where to get one of anyone have one i can barrow =]
2665.png
"

The wedding is her wedding. It is in two weeks. She's 20-21 and lives in a trailer.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"SOS!!! Im in need of a nice dress for a wedding! any suggestions where to get one of anyone have one i can barrow =]
2665.png
"
The wedding is her wedding. It is in two weeks. She's 20-21 and lives in a trailer.

wtf....

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

2665.png
"

HMMM, which is worse: the get-hitched-quick deal or yet another Bridezilla who bangs on for years about her Perfect Day.

FWIW, a long-time friend eloped to Vegas back in '96 or so: she found someone, knew he was the one and they booked the tickets a few months later. They're still married, three kids, and she's still damn attractive.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FWIW, a long-time friend eloped to Vegas back in '96 or so: she found someone, knew he was the one and they booked the tickets a few months later. They're still married, three kids, and she's still damn attractive.

Creeping. You're doing it right.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HMMM, which is worse: the get-hitched-quick deal or yet another Bridezilla who bangs on for years about her Perfect Day.

Getting married quick. From a psychological perspective couples tend to last longer if they have dated for at least a year and a half (or was it two years) before getting married. I am sure you already knew this, so I do not expect a OMG :wow: :eek: lol. Girls talking constantly about their wedding day is their choice, not something I see myself doing, but I would be happy if the girl I marry chooses to be rational and doesn't expect to spend a ridiculous amount of money for one event.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Getting married quick. From a psychological perspective couples tend to last longer if they have dated for at least a year and a half (or was it two years) before getting married. I am sure you already knew this, so I do not expect a OMG :wow: :eek: lol. Girls talking constantly about their wedding day is their choice, not something I see myself doing, but I would be happy if the girl I marry chooses to be rational and doesn't expect to spend a ridiculous amount of money for one event.

Since when were women rational?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indesertum,

I'll look for it in my textbook and post my findings.

Texastyle,

Some of my older friends wives seem to be pretty rational. Married guys any input? Las, Thomas, stitch?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

(...)
Some of my older friends wives seem to be pretty rational. Married guys any input? Las, Thomas, stitch?

It's situational. Generally rational in outward-facing situations, but otherwise...nope.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do dumb bathing suits count?

jhy1lg.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads