• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tempting but that would probably get LE involved. Just shouldering an asshole out of line is probably going to get overlooked and not give said asshole enough juice to escalate the situation. He did tell me I was an idiot, to which I responded, at least I'm an idiot with his coffee and walked on by. The cute AZN chic cashier chuckled about the incident the next morning with me. I liked that.

Luckily I live somewhere not ruined by people suing each other constantly. If LE actually bothered showing up I would max get a $200 fine and maybe have replace it. More likely would be everyone clapping.

The only thing more annoying is people listening to music on speaker.

Last edited:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone should start a thread where you share pics of people holding their phone in front of their face on speaker. I swear I ran into 2 of 'em while biking today.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

The only thing more annoying is people listening to music on speaker.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why do Europeans (of the continent) listen to such awful popular music? I mean I get it that lots of popular music everywhere is of dubious quality. But the Europeans (of the continent) take it "to a whole nother level."

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

[COLOR=FF00AA]Someone should start a thread [/COLOR]where you share pics of people holding their phone in front of their face on speaker. I swear I ran into 2 of 'em while biking today.

Your keyboard broken?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I dated two trusties.

Lol, whether intentionally or not, I've only ever dated poorz.

EDIT - The D.E.N.N.I.S. system, ya knah?

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm staying at a friend's place in Ibiza in June. Hopefully I can find some bored rich girl that is sick of all the chads and prestons and is intrigued by my blue collar background.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh, I know. There's a whole generation of electronic crackheads out there. Can't imagine how they function at work when they get anxious if they can't check Instagram every six seconds.

****'s crazy, they actually get measurable psychological anxiety from being away from their devices. Crash the planet into the Sun, we're done here. (now I feel old)

This speaks volumes… I can't even elaborate without getting longwinded, but I saw a pic from Coachella that summed it up nicely for me.

*******… I'm actually ordering one of these :slayer:

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I told you guys about my fantasy of plucking people's phones out of their hand while they're talking and attempting to break the world record for discus throw with them...

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I drank too much port to where now they's almands in my soul how do I get them out?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads