• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You're right, Kid Nickels. At least 50% of people out there aren't as savvy as you when it comes to seeing through the ruse of trend-based marketing; they probably bought a $9.99 clip-on man bun in all earnestness.

Nice way to take a joke and your misplaced assumptions and turn it into a personal critique on my state of mind… you must be a precious treasure to have around at parties.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like troubles are brewing at my university we got a Ag school of which the hens have apparently been keeping up with the news of other campus protests have demanded that the History Department be changed to the Henstory Department if not they would stop laying eggs and force the chancellor to resign.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@clacklivesmatter

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I blame childrens books these days. Click, Clack, Moo

Synopsis

Farmer Brown has a problem. He starts to hear typing sounds coming from the barn. Those are his cows that had found a typewriter in the barn and they are using it to make demands. Farmer Brown starts to get furious after getting notes from the cows, demanding better work conditions such as electric blankets to keep themselves warm at night. But the cows are willing to withhold their milk until they get what they want and need. Later on, chickens joined the cows on strike and it gets worse for Farmer Brown because now they will withhold milk and eggs and that makes it impossible to run a farm. A duck who is responsible for carrying the notes brought the last note to Farmer Brown saying We will exchange our typewriter for electric blankets and that was a close deal. Finally the cows and the chickens got their electric blankets but unfortunately the farmer did not get the typewriter back because the duck and the rest of the ducks took it with them to make a new demand to Farmer Brown. The demand is to get them a diving board. This book illustrates the situation in a funny and hilarious way.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Betimes people get excited about a event cry out "Awesome sauce!" In my mente I'm like "Aww man don't say that."

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am willing to accept that as long as it is expressed as "weak salsa" and not as "weak sauce" or "weaksauce."

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am willing to accept that as long as it is expressed as "weak salsa" and not as "weak sauce" or "weaksauce."

A young fellow of whom I am acquaintances with has a shirt that sports the logo "weksos" with a line over the E. It put me into an attitude of face palmistry.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A lot of the pizza they got out there is basically just cheesy bread put to condition of circle. How come people have not noticed this? Or if they have noticed, why do they not care or raise a ruckus?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesomesauce!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online