• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today I made a mistake that caused me to be embarrassed. I was talking with a person who I thought was my ex-girlfriend but she wasn't, she was just a person who had the same name. I said "Remember how we used to enjoy going to watch films and talking about scientific discoveries?" And she was like "That was a different Bethanee not me you dunderhead!" In my defense, how likely is it that I would know two people be named Bethanee?

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Time and effort went into developing samples according to client's specs but to have them dropped without any reason or attempts to improve designs is frustrating. But in reading past emails, I'm starting to think there was no intentions in the beginning, just wanted samples and fabric details to imitate in clients other China factories. This sucks

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I am in my office doing tasks but it is cold in here and I am not allowed to change the settings of heat.

(What a cruddy post only meterologiss care about tempatures its not Meterologyforum you know)

Today I made a mistake that caused me to be embarrassed. I was talking with a person who I thought was my ex-girlfriend but she wasn't, she was just a person who had the same name. I said "Remember how we used to enjoy going to watch films and talking about scientific discoveries?" And she was like "That was a different Bethanee not me you dunderhead!" In my defense, how likely is it that I would know two people be named Bethanee?

Hoo hoo hoo.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Looks like you need to refine your sassin' and harasssin' technique

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I am in my office doing tasks but it is cold in here and I am not allowed to change the settings of heat.

(What a cruddy post only meterologiss care about tempatures its not Meterologyforum you know)

And me thinking you were a senior Academics..

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a dentist appt today. Haven't been to one in 2 years.

I hope I don't have any cavities
1f630.png

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Apparently I have two minor cavities and the dentist wants to replace one of my crowns. She went through my teeth in like 3 minutes tops. Granted, I was a little late because the place was hard as **** to find, but I dunno. I kind of want a second opinion. Everything felt so rushed.

Shame that I feel I can't trust dentists.

Edit: I just remembered this. When my dentist found out I was Korean, she responded, "Oh cool! Which one? North or South?"

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today I think there was a person who wanted to hug me as a parting gesture but my body language sent the signal of she shouldn't do that.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apple 5 hours to download the upgrade to OS X Yosemite WTF?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I picked up a couple of really nice steaks to grill for dinner tonight, and I completely screwed them up. I'm not even 100% sure what went wrong. They cooked randomly (which makes me think they were cold in spots when I put them on), and I overcooked them trying to get them to the right doneness. I'm usually great at grilling steak, too.

I'd been looking forward to them all day. What a disappointment.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Happens to the best of us, brah. I screwed up some steaks about six month ago and it sucked.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JIminy Crickets I am starting to wonder if the Blue Bombers are ever going to win another football game. Their season started so well, but now they are in "free fall" (keep losing games).

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I picked up a couple of really nice steaks to grill for dinner tonight, and I completely screwed them up. I'm not even 100% sure what went wrong. They cooked randomly (which makes me think they were cold in spots when I put them on), and I overcooked them trying to get them to the right doneness. I'm usually great at grilling steak, too.

I'd been looking forward to them all day. What a disappointment.

a thermapen really eliminated my steak problems

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics