• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget global warming is going to make skiing obsolete in a few years
ski skiing GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought nightly erectile presentations were just the same thing as REM sleep. Specifically, REM sleep shuts down the hormone or whatever that prevents blood from constantly rushing to it. But that might just be an old chives tale.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DHL tells me at 630 last night a package delivery failed due to an incorrect address being listed (from an SF vendor who has delivered multiple packages also via DHL to the exact same address), and that I need to reschedule.

Call their CS. Fella (who MUST be phoning in on a 'Nam era walkie) asks me to confirm the address. I tell him it's wrong according to your driver, provide provide the address. Guess what? It matches what's listed in their system/on the package. But, we're not done, because I need to authorize delivery at this new address...despite it always being the same (and correct) one...so now it's a new delivery in their system that will (knock wood) arrive 4 days later.

Like...just tell me your driver had an extra round at the bar and finished his route late and tough noogies for me. Who cares?
Update: these jagaloons (I google to be safe since I thought this MIGHT be a racial slur my grandpa used once upon a way back, but apparently this is from Step Brothers?) fully committed to the bit.
Included an updated (re-routing to "correct" address) label. Wouldn't ya know it, the fawking thing is identical!
Such silliness.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these jagaloons (I google to be safe since I thought this MIGHT be a racial slur my grandpa used once upon a way back, but apparently this is from Step Brothers?)
To this day I use "makalaka" all the time. When Pineapple Express was on regular tv, every time Craig Robinson would say mothereffer they dubbed it with makalaka.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To this day I use "makalaka" all the time. When Pineapple Express was on regular tv, every time Craig Robinson would say mothereffer they dubbed it with makalaka.
Be careful with the pronunciation on that, "malaka" means wanker in Greek.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This game is like watching old people fvck
I haven’t watched football in a while, but I feel like the analyst graphics have gotten a little too fancy.

they can be hard to follow…just circle the guy in yellow and draw some arrows. Don’t give me subtle little outlines at the player’s feet and arrows that move through the background.

Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you should.

Edit: ok I just saw a yellow circle. Must only do the fancy graphics for commentary they have a second to prepare for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics