• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It really bothers me that all my friends are so ugly:

20200503_142013.jpg

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in teh evenings i like to unwind with TJs dark chocolate peanut butter cups.

they come in little those little dark brown wax wrappers, typically i'll grab three cups and as i enjoy them i set the wrappers aside.

then when i'm done, i roll up the first wrapper in the second wrapper, then the same with the third so they end up in a solid little ball then that gets tossed in the trash.

so as i sit in my fave chair this am, i look down and notice one of my wrapper-balls, reach down and grab it and...

whoops nope that's a dried out cat bolus.

:fu:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scary incident happened to me today. I was lifting weights with my brother at his house Sunday afternoon. I was doing power cleans and got light headed. I ended up fainting and hitting my head pretty hard on the concrete in his garage. I gashed my head pretty bad and was gushing blood everywhere. He rushed me to the ER where they had to put in 6 staples to close the wound. Luckily the CT scan didn't show anything serious like swelling or internal bleeding in my brain.

In the 5 hours from when I was working out until I got discharged from the ER, the Wuhan Covid thread moved 10 pages.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Close call! Glad to hear the staples were the worst of it.

Did you get a referral to a cardiologist? Is fainting normal for you, or is this a new thing? I had a couple of episodes a few years ago - I even passed out at an SF event once.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First time ever fainting. I've gotten light headed and dizzy before but I usually always just rest for 10-20 seconds and I'm fine. This time I started getting light headed and then immediately fainted.

ER ran an EKG and everything came back okay so I don't think a cardiologist trip is warranted at this time.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Close call! Glad to hear the staples were the worst of it.

Did you get a referral to a cardiologist? Is fainting normal for you, or is this a new thing? I had a couple of episodes a few years ago - I even passed out at an SF event once.

That's some low hanging fruit.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Scary incident happened to me today. I was lifting weights with my brother at his house Sunday afternoon. I was doing power cleans and got light headed. I ended up fainting and hitting my head pretty hard on the concrete in his garage. I gashed my head pretty bad and was gushing blood everywhere. He rushed me to the ER where they had to put in 6 staples to close the wound. Luckily the CT scan didn't show anything serious like swelling or internal bleeding in my brain.

In the 5 hours from when I was working out until I got discharged from the ER, the Wuhan Covid thread moved 10 pages.
Sometimes there's a surprisingly thin line between 'that rep was easy', 'that rep was a little harder' and 'how am I on the floor'

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes there's a surprisingly thin line between 'that rep was easy', 'that rep was a little harder' and 'how am I on the floor'
GIve texasmade some credit 5lbs is twice as heavy as 2.5lb dumbbells

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics